P3DHack Free v4.20, suspicion of oncology and plans for the near future. 35% discount

The3DReaL

P3DHack News.jpg

P3DHack Free v4.20

• We have released a major update for P3DHack Free, almost completely updating all its components.
  • We have also added an auto-update that will alert you when a new version is released and that all required dll files are present in the game.
  • We will also update the instructions and other information soon so that there is no confusion with the partner loader.
    • Мы выпустили крупное обновление для P3DHack Free, практически полностью обновив все его компоненты.
    • Также добавили автообновление, которое сообщит вам о выходе новой версии и о том, что в игре присутствуют все необходимые dll-файлы.
    • И совсем скоро обновим инструкции и другую информацию, чтобы не было путаницы с партнерским загрузчиком.

P3DHack Free v4.20

Suspicion of oncology/Подозрение на онкологию

• I don't know how to start talking about this...
  • Recently, I have been experiencing difficulties with my health and now there are three options for the development of events:
    • Я не знаю, как начать говорить об этом...
    • В последнее время я испытываю трудности со здоровьем и сейчас есть три варианта развития событий:
  1. Psoriasis/Псориаз
  2. Neurodermatitis/Нейродермит
  3. Oncology/Онкология

• I hope for the best outcome, but it all depends on the tests and analyzes that I will have before the end of the month.
  • Most analyzes and tests will have to be paid, including the most expensive - a biopsy.
  • In connection with this event, I would like to make a discount when paying through FreeKassa, use the promo code SUPPORT to get a 35% discount. There is a possibility that when paying less than $ 5 or 300 rubles there will be no available methods, in this case, choose a more expensive tariff.
    • Надеюсь на лучший исход, но все зависит от анализов и тестов, которые у меня будут до конца месяца.
    • Большинство анализов и тестов придется оплатить, включая самое дорогое – биопсию.
    • В связи с данным событием хочу сделать скидку при оплате через FreeKassa, используйте промокод SUPPORT для получения скидки 35%. Есть вероятность, что при оплате менее 5 долларов или 300 рублей не будет доступных способов, в этом случае выбирайте более дорогой тариф.

You can also support me through these services/Вы также можете поддержать меня через эти сервисы

DonationAlerts

CloudTips

Plans for the near future/Планы на ближайшее будущее

• This time I can't talk about any ambitious plans. Now we need to wait for the results of the analysis.
  • Lately, I've been trying to escape from reality instead of gathering my strength and fighting problems, but because of the worries and stress, I feel exhausted.
    • В этот раз я не могу говорить о каких-то амбициозных планах. Сейчас нужно дождаться результатов анализа.
    • В последнее время я пытаюсь уйти от реальности вместо того, чтобы собраться с силами и бороться с проблемами, но из-за переживаний и стресса я чувствую себя полностью истощенным.

Small plans/Небольшие планы

• Reply to all in the Support section.
  • I apologize in advance to those who are waiting for an answer for any reason, I remember you and will try to answer as soon as possible.
  • Update the site and update various information.
    • Ответить всем в разделе Поддержка.
    • Заранее прошу прощения у тех, кто ждет ответа по каким-либо причинам, я о вас помню и постараюсь ответить как можно быстрее.
    • Обновить сайт и обновить различную информацию.

Big plans for Payday 2/Большие планы на Payday 2

• The rest of the P3DHack team is working as before, and we will soon please you with various improvements in P3DHack!
  • Implementation of microservices - this idea has been in my head for a long time, it is planned to add various tools for working with Payday 2 and P3DHack to this section.
  • More payment methods
  • I would also like to talk about another large-scale..., but due to various problematic situations, it will have to be postponed indefinitely.
    • Остальная команда P3DHack работает в прежнем режиме, и скоро мы порадуем вас различными улучшениями в P3DHack!
    • Реализация микросервисов - эта идея давно была в моей голове, в этот раздел планируется добавить различные инструменты для работы с Payday 2 и P3DHack.
    • Больше способов оплаты
    • Также хотелось бы рассказать еще об одной масштабном..., но из-за различных проблемных ситуаций ее придется отложить на неопределенный срок.
  • Like 6
  • Sad 1