2254624675467856a

BLT doesnt shows up

12 posts in this topic

Im using The P3dhack free trainer. Well, i put the files ( IPHLPAPI and mods ) on the payday 2 folder, like on the instructions.

When I open the game the blt doesnt appears where it shoulds (look picture)

How i could fix this?

payday2-mainmenu.jpg

1 hour ago, 2254624675467856a said:

Im using The P3dhack free trainer. Well, i put the files ( IPHLPAPI and mods ) on the payday 2 folder, like on the instructions.

When I open the game the blt doesnt appears where it shoulds (look picture)

How i could fix this?

payday2-mainmenu.jpg

Hello,

Please update to the latest version of Payday 2, as you are using an outdated version. Please also note cracked versions are NOT supported, and you will be denied support should we find you have a cracked version.

/AG

1 hour ago, AG_Developer said:

Hello,

Please update to the latest version of Payday 2, as you are using an outdated version. Please also note cracked versions are NOT supported, and you will be denied support should we find you have a cracked version.

/AG

Well, i bought the game from Steam, i think that mean that It isnt cracked. And the version is the last one, that screenshot isnt mine, i dont wanted to take a screenshot, i got that from Google. Thank you for answering anyways

14 hours ago, 2254624675467856a said:

Well, i bought the game from Steam, i think that mean that It isnt cracked. And the version is the last one, that screenshot isnt mine, i dont wanted to take a screenshot, i got that from Google. Thank you for answering anyways

Hi

Sorry, I assumed from the outdated version (steam does not let you play a game that is outdated) and the blanked out details that it is cracked. 

I can only help you so much without proper details, but do try this: Remove IPHLPAPI and the mods folder, and install the cheat again. Do NOT put any other mods apart from P3DHack Free and BLT2 in. 

/AG

2 hours ago, madred1112 said:

well i have the same problem as you how can i fix it? i start payday 2 from steam directly...

Try to disabling the conpatibility Mode from the eXe: payday_32_winstartup or something like that> properties> conpatibility> And uncheck the box of "compatibility mode"

11 hours ago, madred1112 said:

its not enabled

Have you installed BLT2 correctly, along with the redistributable files linked to in the original P3DHack Free download page, made sure P3DHack is the ONLY mod (that means remove every mod except P3DHack, including HUDs like WolfHud and HoxHud) and tried re-downloading the trainer on a fresh game install (fresh game means you validated files and redownloaded payday again)

Hopefully one of the above works for you!

/AG