The3DReaL

P3DHack Free

69 posts in this topic

He might be referring to the fact that there was a Payday 2 update on the 8th and it might have bugged the hack. I have yet to try it myself as I'm new to this sorta, it's been a really REALLY long time.

• Haha 1

3 часа назад, masterpicch сказал:

payday 2 was updated today 20/12/2018, i'm using mods and hacks. now when i start a hesit, after the intro the game crash. :(

Hi. Open mods/Crashlog and send results here

Also try update P3DHack with temp fix

Edited by The3DReaL

3 часа назад, djhex6902 сказал:

What is the temp fix?

Download P3DHack Free v1.90 and your problem will be solved

Application has crashed: C++ exception
...Post Require Scripts/Weapon Tweaks/Drum Magazine Mod.LUA:27: attempt to index field 'wpn_upg_saiga_m_20rnd' (a nil value)

SCRIPT STACK

init() lib/tweak_data/weaponfactorytweakdata.lua:175
new() core/lib/utils/coreclass.lua:35
_init_data_player_weapons() lib/tweak_data/weapontweakdata.lua:6000
() lib/tweak_data/weapontweakdata.lua:26
old_init() @mods/P3DHack Free/Free_P3DHack_New/Hooks/Hook/WeaponTweak.luac:0
init() @mods/Trainer/Post Require Scripts/Weapon Tweaks/Bullet Penetration.LUA:5
init() lib/tweak_data/tweakdata.lua:531
lib/tweak_data/tweakdata.lua:3084
require() =[C]
require() @mods/base/base.lua:141
lib/setups/setup.lua:35
require() =[C]
lib/setups/menusetup.lua:1
require() =[C]
lib/entry.lua:13
require() =[C]
core/lib/coreentry.lua:19

-------------------------------

Callstack:

payday2_win32_release  (???)     ???                                                 
                      KERNEL32  (???)     BaseThreadInitThunk                                 
                         ntdll  (???)     RtlAreBitsSet                                       
                         ntdll  (???)     RtlAreBitsSet                                       
         payday2_win32_release  (???)     zip_get_name                                        

Current thread: Main
Script stack:
                        init()  lib/tweak_data/weaponfactorytweakdata.lua:175       
                         new()  core/lib/utils/coreclass.lua:35                     
   _init_data_player_weapons()  lib/tweak_data/weapontweakdata.lua:6000             
                            ()  lib/tweak_data/weapontweakdata.lua:26               
                    old_init()  @mods/P3DHack                                       
                                Free/Free_P3DHack_New/Hooks/Hook/WeaponTweak.luac:0  
                        init()                                                      
            @mods/Trainer/Post  Require                                             
                                Scripts/Weapon                                      
                 Tweaks/Bullet                                                      
             Penetration.LUA:5  new()                                               
                                core/lib/utils/coreclass.lua:35                     
                        init()                                                      
lib/tweak_data/tweakdata.lua:531  new()                                               
                                core/lib/utils/coreclass.lua:35                     
lib/tweak_data/tweakdata.lua:3084  require()                                           
                          =[C]  require()                                           
       @mods/base/base.lua:141                                                      
       lib/setups/setup.lua:35  require()                                           
                                =[C]                                                
                     require()                                                      
       @mods/base/base.lua:141  lib/setups/menusetup.lua:1                          
                     require()  =[C]                                                
                     require()  @mods/base/base.lua:141                             
                                lib/entry.lua:13                                    
                     require()                                                      
                          =[C]  require()                                           
                                @mods/base/base.lua:141                             
     core/lib/coreentry.lua:19  

System information:
    Application version : 1.92.790.
    CPU : Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-5200U CPU @ 2.20GHz (1 core); SSE; SSE2; SSE3; SSSE3; SSE4.1; SSE4.2
    DirectX : 12.0 
    GPU : Intel(R) HD Graphics 5500 / igdumdim32.dll[20.19.15.4835]
    Language : english
    Memory :     6053MB 1016KB
    Physics : threaded
    Renderer : DX9 threaded
    Sound : Realtek Semiconductor Corp. (Headphones / Speakers (Realtek Audio))

it keep crashing even if i have the C++ installed help?

7 минут назад, tagtheshag сказал:

it keep crashing even if i have the C++ installed help?

Hi. As I see, you have other cheats or something broken mod. 

First of all, open mods folder and delete Trainer folder. I think we fixed your problem. 

I also recommend delete mods folder and install P3DHack again for more good results. 

When i try to open the game it wont work.When i delete the IPHLPAPI.dll,game is opened,what i have to do ?

2 часа назад, kemal10 сказал:

When i try to open the game it wont work.When i delete the IPHLPAPI.dll,game is opened,what i have to do ?

0) Be sure to install the 2013 Visual C ++ Runtime otherwise the game will crash on startup.

On 2/20/2019 at 2:27 PM, The3DReaL said:

0) Be sure to install the 2013 Visual C ++ Runtime otherwise the game will crash on startup.

Would you help me? When i try to open the game it wont work.When i delete the IPHLPAPI.dll,game is opened, i have installed the 2013 Visual C ++, and the same problem it happens what i have to do ?

10 часов назад, Snuller сказал:

Would you help me? When i try to open the game it wont work.When i delete the IPHLPAPI.dll,game is opened, i have installed the 2013 Visual C ++, and the same problem it happens what i have to do ?

Try reinstall it, because problem only in this.