The3DReaL

P3DHack Free

48 posts in this topic

P3DHack Free

16.jpg
Instructions: 
0) Be sure to install the 2013 Visual C ++ Runtime otherwise the game will crash on startup.
Download and install
1) Unzip archive
2) Copy IPHLPAPI.dll and mods in the PAYDAY 2 Game Directory, removing old version and other cheats
3) Run Payday 2 and go to Settings - Mod settings -P3DHack Config for changing the language or enabling DLC,Skin Unlocker or Armor unlocker

Members only can download

P3DHack work only at licensed version of Payday 2 and operation system Win 7 and above. For legal and technical reasons, the software is proprietary by default.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, ffshinji said:

icant download it. whats mean only crew download it ::?. download for premium ?

I just checked and downloaded the file from your account, it's all right.
You need to log in to your account and after that go here and click "Download this file"

Help. I also have pirate perfection installed and it seems like p3dhack is disabling it. i came to this conclusion because it didn't happen when i disabled p3d hack. What do i do

50 минут назад, gritts сказал:

Help. I also have pirate perfection installed and it seems like p3dhack is disabling it. i came to this conclusion because it didn't happen when i disabled p3d hack. What do i do

Hi. In the latest updates it began to happen, it was not special. I recommend removing PiratePerfection because it has not actually been updated for more than a year. If you need some functions from this cheat, then tell me. I will make CustomApi with the features you needed  in the very near future. 

• Confused 1

On 11/1/2017 at 1:21 AM, The3DReaL said:

P3DHack Free

16.jpg
Instructions: 
0) Be sure to install the 2013 Visual C ++ Runtime otherwise the game will crash on startup.
Download and install
1) Unzip archive
2) Copy IPHLPAPI.dll and mods in the PAYDAY 2 Game Directory, removing old version and other cheats
3) Run Payday 2 and go to Settings - Mod settings -P3DHack Config for changing the language or enabling DLC,Skin Unlocker or Armor unlocker

Members only can download

P3DHack work only at licensed version of Payday 2 and operation system Win 7 and above. For legal and technical reasons, the software is proprietary by default.

doesn't work on payday 2 demo?

1 час назад, Anonymous6931 сказал:

doesn't work on payday 2 demo?

Please read last lines in this message.  We support only  licensed version and Win7+

• Thanks 1

hi guys i need some help actually i download and insatll the free hack, pd2 can launch but at the menu it crashed and i installed vcc 2013 ... help pls ! it pd2 on steam ... 

Edited by milo2002t

51 минуту назад, milo2002t сказал:

hi guys i need some help actually i download and insatll the free hack, pd2 can launch but at the menu it crashed and i installed vcc 2013 ... help pls ! it pd2 on steam ... 

Open mods/P3DHack /Crashlog.lnk and send results here

• Confused 1

On 27/03/2018 at 6:52 PM, K3K5 said:

The menu doesnt open...

Please report any issues into the English Support sector, and make sure to include further details about your issue so we can help you diagnose the issue better!

/AG

8 часов назад, Payday 2 King сказал:

Thanks for the reply. Can't wait to try this.

Just download and install...

• Haha 1

В 17.12.2017 в 19:45, TheLlama сказал:

Thanks for the cheats !