jackplaystuff

no mod settings?

12 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, jackplaystuff said:

I've installed everything correctly, but I have no mod settings section in the game settings.

could I get some help?

Do you see P3DHack  inscriptions in the main menu next to the exit button?
And what verson you installed?

3 hours ago, jackplaystuff said:

I dont see any inscriptions near the exit button, and i have the latest version (1.7.7)

Hm... Do you see this box in main menu? blt2_notifications.jpg

Can you send your  game folder and mods/ folder? 

13 hours ago, jackplaystuff said:

I dont see any sort of main menu like that. Here are my folders.

PAYDAY 2 directory.png

PAYDAY 2 mods folder.png

It all appears fine @jackplaystuff @The3DReaL.. all files appear to be there and nothing's missing... Strange :/

Have you attempted to re-download the mod, delete old IPHLPAPI DLL and Mods folder,  and make sure you drag and drop everything into the PAYDAY folder? As it could just be a bad download of the trainer.

Worth a try :)

/AG

On 1/20/2018 at 8:55 PM, AG_Developer said:

It all appears fine @jackplaystuff @The3DReaL.. all files appear to be there and nothing's missing... Strange :/

Have you attempted to re-download the mod, delete old IPHLPAPI DLL and Mods folder,  and make sure you drag and drop everything into the PAYDAY folder? As it could just be a bad download of the trainer.

Worth a try :)

It didn't sem to wok after the re-installation of the mod. A friend of mine did the instalation the same way I did (which is what the official instructions are) and it worked for him.

On 1/20/2018 at 8:55 PM, AG_Developer said:

It all appears fine @jackplaystuff @The3DReaL.. all files appear to be there and nothing's missing... Strange :/

Worth a try :)

I went into the crash log and here is what I found.

Application has crashed: access violation

-------------------------------

Callstack:

payday2_win32_release  (???)     ???                                                 

Current thread: Main
Script stack:
             safe_spawn_unit()  core/lib/utils/coreunit.lua:95                      
          _create_carry_unit()  lib/units/beings/player/huskplayermovement.lua:345  
            set_visual_carry()  lib/units/beings/player/huskplayermovement.lua:318  
            set_synced_carry()  lib/managers/playermanager.lua:2823                 
                                lib/network/handlers/unitnetworkhandler.lua:2218    

System information:
    Application version : 1.72.257
    CPU : Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4720HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz (2 cores); SSE; SSE2; SSE3; SSSE3; SSE4.1; SSE4.2
    DirectX : 12.0 
    GPU : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980M / nvldumd.dll[22.21.13.8233]
    Language : @[email protected]
    Memory :     16333MB 104KB
    Physics : threaded
    Renderer : DX9 threaded
    Sound : Razer Inc. (Headset Earphone (Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma))

C:/Program Files (x86)/steam/steamapps/
10 hours ago, jackplaystuff said:

So I think I found the problem, but I don't know how to fix it. Verifying the game cache on steam no longer allows the mod to work.

Afternoon @jackplaystuff

This is because the verification will remove some files that the mod needs (like IPHLPAPI DLL in some cases, it's never consistent)

You can try this: Open the following folder

(The code tag decided to go to the top of the post for some strange reason. Look there :( )

And in it, right click PAYDAY 2 and set the permissions to Read/Write (421)

Try now, after reinstalling trainer, because verification probably had a blast destroying files it doesn't know.

One more thing to try - go into your Payday2 folder and remove everything EXCEPT the assets folder, and verify game. If the mod STILL doesn't work remove everything including assets folder. 

This will ensure that some old file leftover from an older payday version doesn't conflict. It may seem like an unrelated issue, but trust me, every mod works fine after a clean reinstall. Just the hassle makes it a last option.

Good luck, and I hope this will finally solve your issue. Apologies for the inconvenience however :)

/AG  

4 minutes ago, jackplaystuff said:

I managed to fix it.

I can't thank you enough for all the help you've given me.

No problem matey, were always here to help! Apologies it took so long however.

/AG