Cheater TAG


Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, PeDrum said:

How can I know if I own the tag "cheater". Because apparently the "Payday 2 stats" is not working.

Press F11 in main menu and read information about it. Or you can join in lobby and see if you will be kicked then you have cheater tag 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Annet said:

Press F11 in main menu and read information about it. Or you can join in lobby and see if you will be kicked then you have cheater tag 

The above plus Using DLC and Skins you do not own via the DLC Unlocker will cause the cheater tag. Users who have kick-cheater enabled cause you to be kicked. 

 

/AG

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, shausha61 said:

you have to remove this tag    -  version P3D 1.77

I did not quite understand. Are you having trouble with the tag cheat?

Link to post
Share on other sites

when I try to get into a match I'm automatically kicked out , this has something to do with the cheat tag, how can I solve it?   

Edited by shausha61
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, shausha61 said:

when I try to get into a match I'm automatically kicked out , this has something to do with the cheat tag, how can I solve it?   

 

On 29/12/2017 at 4:19 PM, AG_Developer said:

 Using DLC and Skins you do not own via the DLC Unlocker will cause the cheater tag. Users who have kick-cheater enabled cause you to be kicked. 

 

/AG

Please read the quote from me above.

 

/AG

Edited by AG_Developer
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 минуты назад, shausha61 сказал:

when I try to get into a match I'm automatically kicked out , this has something to do with the cheat tag, how can I solve it?   

Press F11 in main menu 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 year later...

So basically you go to the options, then mod options then go to p3d hack config then turn off dlc unlocker, skins unlocker, etc etc. then you close payday 2 and see if any of your shit says DLC and you figure out how to make it not dlc I did this and I’m able to play legit when I want to

Edited by 1-Bright
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, 1-Bright said:

So basically you go to the options, then mod options then go to p3d hack config then turn off dlc unlocker, skins unlocker, etc etc. then you close payday 2 and see if any of your shit says DLC and you figure out how to make it not dlc I did this and I’m able to play legit when I want to

Hello,

Thanks for your contribution to this post! The answer has already been given and the issue resloved, however, i ask for everyone that your further explenation is the last answer for this topic. Necroposting (Posting to a topic that has had no replies for an extended amount of time) is frowned upon. 

-----------------------

If anyone is having issues with the cheater tag, or being kicked from public games, please read the replies already in this topic. If anyone has any other issues not regarding the cheater tag, please open a new support topic requesting help. Please do not reply to this topic. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

 

/AG

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now