installer

Unlocking DLC Weapon Skins

6 posts in this topic

Okay so I might be retarded and just missing something but the one time I used this menu and unlocked all the DLC weapon skins I reset progress since I kept getting kicked and now the menu doesn't unlock the weapon skins. Any advice or insight on how to do it, I mean I might be retarded and just missing something which is probably the case. I also have the premium.

Good Afternoon, @installer

Have you tried to troubleshoot the issue yet? If not, here are some things to try:

• Make sure you are definitely turning the option to on. Sometimes you may think you did it, but it never really activated
  • Redownload Trainer, removing old copy of the trainer and BLT2
  • Remove everything but the core (Assets folder) files. This means you delete everything from the payday 2 folder except assets folder.
  • If all above fails, completley remove everything in the payday 2 folder and reinstall the game and trainer. This always works. 

Let me know if you've had any success!

/AG

15 hours ago, installer said:

Okay so I might be retarded and just missing something but the one time I used this menu and unlocked all the DLC weapon skins I reset progress since I kept getting kicked and now the menu doesn't unlock the weapon skins. Any advice or insight on how to do it, I mean I might be retarded and just missing something which is probably the case. I also have the premium.

Hmm... It must work.
Do you have problems with cheater teg or with Skin unlocker?
If you have problems with cheater teg then disable DLC Unlocker.
If you have problems with Skin unlocker then open "P3DHack Menu -> P3DHack Config -> Try to reactivate it

Or send a private message to The3DReaL 

5 minutes ago, installer said:

Never mind, like I said I’m just retarded and in the p3dhack config I had to re-enable some options that let me do it.

All okey now?