dunkrik123

Cook off problem.

5 posts in this topic

Hack works fine, props to the developers.

But....

I started using it just to level up faster, and i know cook off map is best way do to that.
But, i have one single problem, spawned bags of meth wont get recognized as a loot, they just lay in the back of the car, while the legit ones are recognized as they should. I really could use some assistance.

Thank you.

There are multiple different types of "meth" loot. Many maps have their "own loot" and although it may be the same item, it may be a different "loot" code within the game. Try the different meths until you find one the van accepts, (click each one once throughout the secure loot pages) the one it accepts will work for that map. Sometimes there's even phsyical loot on maps (behind doors or under floors) that the loot-receptacle (vehicle) won't accept.

TLDR try different loots to find the one that works.

On 11/5/2018 at 2:16 AM, Rampant_Payday said:

There are multiple different types of "meth" loot. Many maps have their "own loot" and although it may be the same item, it may be a different "loot" code within the game. Try the different meths until you find one the van accepts, (click each one once throughout the secure loot pages) the one it accepts will work for that map. Sometimes there's even phsyical loot on maps (behind doors or under floors) that the loot-receptacle (vehicle) won't accept.

TLDR try different loots to find the one that works.

Sorry for delay. In Premium you can spawn right in car like host or client

As Rampant said, there's two types of Meth listed in the spawner. I found that in my experience, the one you're looking for is the one on page 2, (not the default page). IIRC, it's the page that doesn't have the VR headset on it. If it's not that, then use the other one.

My suggestion for this is to rename this loot as Meth -Cook Off so people know what one to use. I personally ran into this same issue and found this thread and tried what Rampant said so I think this would prevent the issue altogether. Also, maybe switching the pages that both meth bags are on, since people play Cook Off to level up and is the best way to do it, therefore more use than the other one?

We take a list of bags, right out of the game, so duplicates may appear. I recommend using Secure loot it works also if you are client