1n0Hax

steam was unable to sync your game files

14 posts in this topic

When I downloaded the mod and I try to run payday 2 it says "steam was unable to sync your game files" pls help.

Edited by 1n0Hax

Hello

This is not the cheats fault. It means there is either an issue with your cloud/local savegames or a network error. Please restart steam and your computer, and if issues persist, contact Steam directly.

Hope this helped you,

/AG

4 minutes ago, AG_Developer said:

Hello

This is not the cheats fault. It means there is either an issue with your cloud/local savegames or a network error. Please restart steam and your computer, and if issues persist, contact Steam directly.

Hope this helped you,

/AG

I just now fixed it but now the mod won't work, it starts up but the mod won't show up. 

4 minutes ago, 1n0Hax said:

I just now fixed it but now the mod won't work, it starts up but the mod won't show up. 

Hi,

Did you put the files in the correct place, and ensured theres no conflicting mods? If yes, please check if BLT loads in.

If not, try moving the files, but removing P3DHack from the mods folder, and see if BLT shows.

Please let me know if this works,

/AG

19 minutes ago, AG_Developer said:

Hello

Hope this helped you,

/AG

nope not even the BLT works, and yes I am putting the BLT and the DLL  in payday 2 folder

Edited by 1n0Hax

6 minutes ago, 1n0Hax said:

nope not even the BLT works, and yes I am putting the BLT and the DLL  in payday 2 folder

Hi,

Are you also putting in the mods folder? The mods folder contains BLT modules, and also P3DHack.

Ensure to put it into this folder

C:/Program Files (x86)/steam/steamapps/common/PAYDAY 2/

BLT not showing up makes me believe this is a different type of issue, however i want to ensure the basics are sorted first. If this fix does not do it, i will install P3DHack into my Payday 2 tomorrow morning and reply with results.

Hope this works in the meantime,

/AG

That is what I put it in, on and btw I have to go somewhere tomorrow morning so I won't be available.

1 minute ago, 1n0Hax said:

That is what I put it in, on and btw I have to go somewhere tomorrow morning so I won't be available.

Morning for me will be 5am GMT, in 5hrs, for school. It will be done between 5 and 9am GMT+0

/AG

1 hour ago, The3DReaL said:

Instructions: 
0) Be sure to install the 2013 Visual C ++ Runtime otherwise the game will crash on startup.
Download and install

3DR, the game starts up, however, BLT and P3DHack do not show up. From my basic diagnostics of the issue, it may be a PICNIC issue. I have a fresh install of Payday 2 i will try installing it to as described to user when i get back to class. 

If you have any ideas on what it could be please do share :)

/AG

On 10/31/2018 at 7:40 AM, The3DReaL said:

In this case I recommend use SuperBLT it will solve this problem. 

https://superblt.znix.xyz

hey i was wondering if p3d hack perineum is legit or scam because i mite buy it if it is legit. 

46 minutes ago, 1n0Hax said:

hey i was wondering if p3d hack perineum is legit or scam because i mite buy it if it is legit. 

Hello

It most definitely is legit. It is made by a team of hard working professionals, and offers more than any trainer can, for an ultra competitive price. Not only that, but you continue to get free support as you have with the free version here. Overall, i would personally recommend the premium version of the trainer as a proud user of it myself. I have used other trainers before, both as a user and as a contributor, and none of them can match what P3D offers.

/AG

AG is right, we offer the greatest functionality.

And what we want to add to 1.90 ... Intrigue.