Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

i used P3DHack for a long time, now that i updated to version 4.05 my game instantly crash with this error:

Application has crashed: access violation

-------------------------------

Callstack:

TrainerLib_x86  (???)     ???                                                 
                TrainerLib_x86  (???)     Run                                                 
                TrainerLib_x86  (???)     Run                                                 
                      KERNEL32  (???)     BaseThreadInitThunk                                 
                         ntdll  (???)     RtlGetAppContainerNamedObjectPath                   
                         ntdll  (???)     RtlGetAppContainerNamedObjectPath                   

Current thread: <Unknown>

System information:
    Application version : 1.107.25
    CPU : Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2500 CPU @ 3.30GHz (2 cores); SSE; SSE2; SSE3; SSSE3; SSE4.1; SSE4.2
    DirectX : 12.0 
    GPU : Intel(R) HD Graphics / igdumd32.dll[9.17.10.4459]
    Language : english
    Memory :     7725MB 532KB
    Physics : threaded
    Renderer : DX9 threaded
    Sound : Realtek Semiconductor Corp. (Alto-falantes (Realtek High Definition Audio))

Edited by ANormalHelicopter