Fatal ERROR when pressing buttons (F1-F11)

i have this problem with the mod, i did everything perfectly, changed the auth name and password, however, in the game itself the buttons for mode dont work, when i click on any of the F buttons, i get a fatal error everywhere, it says 08:06:39 PM FATAL ERROR:  (C:\projects\payday2-superblt\src\InitiateState.cpp:300) mods\P3DHack Free\P3DHack\Button\Menu\F11.luac:1: '=' expected near 'char(5)' AND something like 08:01:47 PM FATAL ERROR:  (C:\projects\payday2-superblt\src\InitiateState.cpp:300) mods/P3DHack Free/P3DHack/Hooked/Interact.luac:1: function arguments expected near '>' and lastly this 08:01:46 PM FATAL ERROR:  (C:\projects\payday2-superblt\src\InitiateState.cpp:300) mods/P3DHack Free/P3DHack/RSS/menupauserenderer.luac:1: unexpected symbol near 'char(30)'.

please help, i really want to use this mod, ive been playing the game for 2 years now and was excited to know that there is a mod that will make the game much fun and much easier, please contact me either here or via my game email 

Much thanks in ragards

4 часа назад, Thunder_Jet сказал:

i have this problem with the mod, i did everything perfectly, changed the auth name and password, however, in the game itself the buttons for mode dont work, when i click on any of the F buttons, i get a fatal error everywhere, it says 08:06:39 PM FATAL ERROR:  (C:\projects\payday2-superblt\src\InitiateState.cpp:300) mods\P3DHack Free\P3DHack\Button\Menu\F11.luac:1: '=' expected near 'char(5)' AND something like 08:01:47 PM FATAL ERROR:  (C:\projects\payday2-superblt\src\InitiateState.cpp:300) mods/P3DHack Free/P3DHack/Hooked/Interact.luac:1: function arguments expected near '>' and lastly this 08:01:46 PM FATAL ERROR:  (C:\projects\payday2-superblt\src\InitiateState.cpp:300) mods/P3DHack Free/P3DHack/RSS/menupauserenderer.luac:1: unexpected symbol near 'char(30)'.

please help, i really want to use this mod, ive been playing the game for 2 years now and was excited to know that there is a mod that will make the game much fun and much easier, please contact me either here or via my game email 

Much thanks in ragards

Hi. I do not see your autorizations. What do you see at the begeinig of console after "Sending auth..." ?
Please follow the instruction
https://p3dhack.ru/index.php?/files/file/1-p3dhack-free/
Also video instruction

i did everything, however when im pressing on the 2010x86, it shows me  (newer version of Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable has been detected on the machine.)

which is the reason of why the mod doesnt work, any suggestions?

thank you again for the reply 

8 часов назад, Thunder_Jet сказал:

i did everything, however when im pressing on the 2010x86, it shows me  (newer version of Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable has been detected on the machine.)

which is the reason of why the mod doesnt work, any suggestions?

thank you again for the reply 

Skip it in this case

Edit auth.json and activate Free