Okay I got some questions...

Okay here some question

1. Is the Active Free... Free? (Like it won't cost a dollar.  Yea I know it's stupid question but I always worry a lot)

2. will god mode protect me from cloaker's kicks. If not then what will?

3. Is it okay to play with it with other mods or no?

4. Is it okay to play with it with maps(custom maps) or no?

5. And can it be possible to get the jacket with using this mod?

6 hours ago, MARSisHere said:

Okay here some question

1. Is the Active Free... Free? (Like it won't cost a dollar.  Yea I know it's stupid question but I always worry a lot)

2. will god mode protect me from cloaker's kicks. If not then what will?

3. Is it okay to play with it with other mods or no?

4. Is it okay to play with it with maps(custom maps) or no?

5. And can it be possible to get the jacket with using this mod?

1. Yes, the current Free trainer is a 7 day day trial period, once your period is over the trainer will stop working and you have to decide which version of the trainer you want to rent/buy.

2. Yes, god mode protects you from all kind of damage, including tasers, cloakers and goat kicks.

3. P3DHack is compatible with a lot of mods, the only ones that show any kind of incompatibility are HUD mods, if you want to use a hud we recommend VanillaHUD Plus.

4. There are no compatibility issues with any custom map as far I know, so it should be okay.

5. Yes, just turn on DLC Unlocker, remember that this feature will mark you as cheater and will get you kicked out of most online sessions.

after the trail is over, is still possible to use p3d or is it after you have to buy the trial?

A another question. Would using the mods cost me anything?

21 hours ago, MARSisHere said:

after the trail is over, is still possible to use p3d or is it after you have to buy the trial?

A another question. Would using the mods cost me anything?

We are currently making a number of changes and you can extend the free period. P3DHack Free is free

okay thank you. Another question (I'm sorry, this will  be the last one.) do the cheats cost? (Sorry, just wondering. I get worried sometimes)

23 hours ago, MARSisHere said:

okay thank you. Another question (I'm sorry, this will  be the last one.) do the cheats cost? (Sorry, just wondering. I get worried sometimes)

Free is free