P3D Hack not working when placed on the mods folder

When i try to run the game with the hack,it crashes.İ do not use any mods except the hack itself.Game is a legit copy from steam,everything is updated to max.

Application has crashed: access violation

-------------------------------

Callstack:

payday2_win32_release  (???)     ???                                                 

Current thread: Main
Script stack:
                 RunHookFile()  @mods/base/base.lua:160                             
                RunHookTable()  @mods/base/base.lua:152                             
                     require()  @mods/base/base.lua:182                             
                                lib/setups/setup.lua:32                             
                     require()                                                      
                          =[C]  require()                                           
                                @mods/base/base.lua:181                             
    lib/setups/menusetup.lua:1  require()                                           
                          =[C]  require()                                           
       @mods/base/base.lua:181                                                      
              lib/entry.lua:13  require()                                           
                                =[C]                                                
                     require()                                                      
       @mods/base/base.lua:181  core/lib/coreentry.lua:19                           

System information:
    Application version : 1.107.22
    CPU : Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6200U CPU @ 2.30GHz (1 core); SSE; SSE2; SSE3; SSSE3; SSE4.1; SSE4.2
    DirectX : 12.0 
    GPU : Intel(R) HD Graphics 520 / igdumdim32.dll[24.20.100.6168]
    Language : english
    Memory :     7669MB 932KB
    Physics : threaded
    Renderer : DX9 threaded
    Sound : Conexant (Speakers (Conexant SmartAudio HD))

On 7/10/2021 at 5:55 PM, Durzu said:

When i try to run the game with the hack,it crashes.İ do not use any mods except the hack itself.Game is a legit copy from steam,everything is updated to max.

Do you have problems now?