Okay you can ignore the post about not see the auth post... must of the time it's hard for me to read so I missed reading a couple. Sorry that was my fault. Now 2 question.

1. Dose the error have anything to do of what hard drive you are using. (I have payday2 on my external hard drive... 1st YES it still runs good for the most part. 2nd It shouldn't because I can run mods/maps on without problem) only reason why it's not on my internal hard drive is the amount space I don't have. The game is 73 GB!!! But just wondering... I don't think that's problem.

2. I still get fatal error even after auth has completed. IDK why. I did all things that said on installing this mod. But no clue of what is causing the error. Please help

On 7/10/2021 at 3:40 AM, MARSisHere said:

Okay you can ignore the post about not see the auth post... must of the time it's hard for me to read so I missed reading a couple. Sorry that was my fault. Now 2 question.

1. Dose the error have anything to do of what hard drive you are using. (I have payday2 on my external hard drive... 1st YES it still runs good for the most part. 2nd It shouldn't because I can run mods/maps on without problem) only reason why it's not on my internal hard drive is the amount space I don't have. The game is 73 GB!!! But just wondering... I don't think that's problem.

2. I still get fatal error even after auth has completed. IDK why. I did all things that said on installing this mod. But no clue of what is causing the error. Please help

image.png
It took me a few days to reply to everyone in private messages and on the site, as I understand the authorization problem has already been resolved.