I can't add Weapon Mods with "Add To Inventory Menu"

Somehow I can't add Weapon Mods with "Add To Inventory Menu"

I got an error when i try to use "Add 1 Of All Weapon Mods" , "Add 5 Of All Weapon Mods"

This is a Log that i got

02:11:01 PM FATAL ERROR:  (C:\projects\payday2-superblt\src\InitiateState.cpp:248) mods/P3DHack Premium/P3DHack/Init.luac:0: bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got nil)
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'pairs'
        mods/P3DHack Premium/P3DHack/Init.luac: in function 'in_table'
        mods\P3DHack Premium\P3DHack\Button\Menu\F10.luac: in function <mods\P3DHack Premium\P3DHack\Button\Menu\F10.luac:0>
        mods/P3DHack Premium/P3DHack/Tools/CustomMenuClass.luac: in function 'doCallback'
        mods/P3DHack Premium/P3DHack/Tools/CustomMenuClass.luac: in function <mods/P3DHack Premium/P3DHack/Tools/CustomMenuClass.luac:0>
        [C]: in function 'pcall'
        mods/P3DHack Premium/P3DHack/Tools/CustomMenuClass.luac: in function 'on_mouse_left_click'
        mods/P3DHack Premium/P3DHack/Tools/CustomMenuClass.luac: in function 'mouse_click'
        [string "lib/managers/mousepointermanager.lua"]:369: in function <[string "lib/managers/mousepointermanager.lua"]:362>

On 6/29/2021 at 10:13 AM, NeoGenesis said:

Somehow I can't add Weapon Mods with "Add To Inventory Menu"

I got an error when i try to use "Add 1 Of All Weapon Mods" , "Add 5 Of All Weapon Mods"

This is a Log that i got

02:11:01 PM FATAL ERROR:  (C:\projects\payday2-superblt\src\InitiateState.cpp:248) mods/P3DHack Premium/P3DHack/Init.luac:0: bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got nil)
stack traceback:

Hi. Sorry for delay. Do you use any other mods?

Posted (edited)

Mods I use is

1. Dynamic Colored Crosshair
  2. LessSimpleCrosshair
  3. More Weapon Stats
  4. P3DHack Premium
  5. SydneyHUD

But I already test with only P3DHack Premium mod active still have same error (Test by delete all mods and use only P3DHack Premium mod)

but In P3DHack Free Version I can use add Weapon Mods with no problem

Right Now I use P3DHack Free Version to add Weapon Mods then delete Free version and install Premium version

Edited by NeoGenesis