The six year celebration of P3DHack!

P3DHack_6_Years.png

The six year celebration of P3DHack!
We are very happy about this event!

Recently, we rarely publish any news on the project.
But it's time to break this lull.
During this year we have fixed many problems and improved many features.
Added rent and much more.
In the last six months we have had serious difficulties, but we are trying to overcome them and keep the project up to date!

I think you want to know something from future announcements.
We are preparing P3DHack v4, but more on that later.
We plan to change the business model and prioritize paying customers.
We are also planning to raise prices, so if you want to save money, now is the best time to buy Premium.

We are glad that you have staying with us all these years and on behalf of the whole team I would like to thank you!
In connection with the latest events, I would like to wish you and your family health and success in your endeavors with P3DHack!
Ahead is a lot of new things, do not miss it! And thanks for using P3DHack, we are really happy!

На русском:

Скрытый текст

В последнее время мы редко публикуем какие-либо новости по проекту.
Но пора прервать это затишье.
За этот год мы исправили множество проблем и улучшили многие функции, добавили  аренду и многое другое.
За последние полгода у нас возникли серьезные трудности, но мы стараемся их преодолевать и держать проект в актуальном состоянии!

Я думаю, вы хотите узнать кое-что из будущих обновлений.
Мы готовим P3DHack v4, но об этом позже, также мы планируем изменить бизнес-модель и сделать приоритет в сторону платных клиентов.
Планируем поднять цены, поэтому, если вы хотите сэкономить, сейчас лучшее время для покупки Premium.

Мы рады, что вы остаетесь с нами все эти годы, и от имени всей команды хочу вас поблагодарить! 
Впереди много нового, не пропустите! И спасибо за использование P3DHack, мы очень счастливы!

Join us on social networks:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1