Sign in to follow this  
CWhite520

Left grip button in vr is causing game to crash.

12 posts in this topic

Hello I currently have a Oculus rift and the mods work fine with everything and it works fine in desktop mode, but when im in game and press the left grip but on my oculus controller it seems to crash my game every time.

I have no idea how to fix this please help.

10 часов назад, CWhite520 сказал:

Hello I currently have a Oculus rift and the mods work fine with everything and it works fine in desktop mode, but when im in game and press the left grip but on my oculus controller it seems to crash my game every time.

I have no idea how to fix this please help.

The free version is not compatible with VR, only Premium, but I'm ready to help you. In the main menu, press F11-open crashlog and send the result here

3 часа назад, CWhite520 сказал:

Well for some reason now In desktop mode none of the f keys work

go to settings - mod keybinds - and cheak keybinds

20 часов назад, CWhite520 сказал:

nothing seems to be wrong with the keybinds

In this case, delete mods folder and install P3DHack again 

On 8/22/2018 at 3:48 AM, The3DReaL said:

The free version is not compatible with VR, only Premium, but I'm ready to help you. In the main menu, press F11-open crashlog and send the result here

Application has crashed: C++ exception
[string "lib/units/beings/player/states/playerstandard..."]:3600: attempt to index local 'hand_unit' (a nil value)

SCRIPT STACK

_start_action_intimidate() lib/units/beings/player/states/playerstandard.lua:3730
original() @mods/P3DHack Free/Free_P3DHack_New/Hooks/Hook/Interact.luac:0
_check_action_interact() @mods/base/req/core/Hooks.lua:185
_update_check_actions() lib/units/beings/player/states/playerstandard.lua:983
__update_standard() lib/units/beings/player/states/playerstandard.lua:436
old_update() lib/units/beings/player/states/vr/playerstandardvr.lua:709
update() @mods/vrplus/playerstandardvr.lua:114
original() lib/units/beings/player/playermovement.lua:271
@mods/base/req/core/Hooks.lua:260

-------------------------------

Callstack:

payday2_win32_release_vr  (???)     ???                                                 
      payday2_win32_release_vr  (???)     zip_get_name                                        
                         ntdll  (???)     RtlDosSearchPath_Ustr                               
                         ntdll  (???)     RtlRestoreLastWin32Error                            
                    KERNELBASE  (???)     CreateFileW                                         
                         ntdll  (???)     ZwQueryVirtualMemory                                
                    KERNELBASE  (???)     VirtualQueryEx                                      
                    KERNELBASE  (???)     SetUnhandledExceptionFilter                         

Current thread: Main

System information:
    Application version : 1.1.1
    CPU : Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz (2 cores); SSE; SSE2; SSE3; SSSE3; SSE4.1; SSE4.2
    DirectX : 12.0 
    GPU : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 [Video:3072,Sys:0,Shared:1023,Vendor:0x10de]
    Language : english
    Memory :     16336MB 992KB
    Physics : threaded
    Renderer : DX11 threaded
    Sound : Oculus VR, LLC (Headphones (Rift Audio))

15 часов назад, CWhite520 сказал:

Go to mods/P3DHack Free and delete 2 files for good work in VR.

You need delete this files  ZiplineCarryDrop.luac and Interact.luac

On 8/22/2018 at 3:48 AM, The3DReaL said:

[string "lib/units/beings/player/states/playerstandard..."]:3600: attempt to index local 'hand_unit' (a nil value)

SCRIPT STACK

_start_action_intimidate() lib/units/beings/player/states/playerstandard.lua:3730
original() @mods/P3DHack Free/Free_P3DHack_New/Hooks/Hook/Interact.luac:0
_check_action_interact() @mods/base/req/core/Hooks.lua:185
_update_check_actions() lib/units/beings/player/states/playerstandard.lua:983
__update_standard() lib/units/beings/player/states/playerstandard.lua:436
old_update() lib/units/beings/player/states/vr/playerstandardvr.lua:709
update() @mods/vrplus/playerstandardvr.lua:114
original() lib/units/beings/player/playermovement.lua:271
@mods/base/req/core/Hooks.lua:260

Callstack:

ntdll  (???)     RtlDosSearchPath_Ustr                               
                         ntdll  (???)     RtlRestoreLastWin32Error                            
                         ntdll  (???)     ZwQueryVirtualMemory                                
                    KERNELBASE  (???)     VirtualQueryEx                                      

Current thread: Main

System information:
    Application version : 1.1.1
    CPU : Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz (2 cores); SSE; SSE2; SSE3; SSSE3; SSE4.1; SSE4.2
    DirectX : 12.0 
    GPU : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 [Video:3072,Sys:0,Shared:1023,Vendor:0x10de]
    Language : english
    Memory :     16336MB 992KB
    Physics : threaded
    Renderer : DX11 threaded
    Sound : Oculus VR, LLC (Headphones (Rift Audio))

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, The3DReaL said:

Go to mods/P3DHack Free and delete 2 files for good work in VR.

You need delete this files  ZiplineCarryDrop.luac and Interact.luac

in which file path do i go to , to find these files to delete

Edited by CWhite520

6 hours ago, CWhite520 said:

in which file path do i go to , to find these files to delete

Payday 2/mods/P3DHack Free/Free_P3DHack_New/Hooks/Hook