Hey folks. I know the VR side of Payday 2 is mostly an afterthought at this point, but I'm having one major issue when using this mod. No matter what I try, it consistently crashes upon attempting to interact with literally anything. The belt, loot, talking to people. If it requires an interaction, it'll crash. Any thoughts?

8 часов назад, Dull_Boy сказал:

Hey folks. I know the VR side of Payday 2 is mostly an afterthought at this point, but I'm having one major issue when using this mod. No matter what I try, it consistently crashes upon attempting to interact with literally anything. The belt, loot, talking to people. If it requires an interaction, it'll crash. Any thoughts?

Hi. We no longer support VR. We added this feature to Premium, but hotkeys will not work due to the fact that overkill has not added support for hotkeys in several years.
Also, we always have a problem with supporting this, since the computers of the developers are too weak and do not have VR equipment, and the volunteers lose the desire to work on it too quickly.