Sleepingyuuki

Cannot disable Bullet Pen or $0 Cost

2 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

No matter what I do I'm unable to turn off the bullet's going through everything and everything costing $0 in-game, I don't understand how to stop this since I have disabled and unticked them. did I miss something?

The bullet pen is stopping stealth missions and is fairly annoying, I shot 1 guard, went thorugh a wall and killed two civs, I don't want to use bullet pen but I am unable to stop it from being on. 

Thanks for help if anyone knows why this happens

EDIT: I can only guess the bullet pen is to blame but my Judge shotgun pistol can no longer ragdoll enemies when shot, which is making stealth a bit harder and less fun to watch people fly

20180820152620_1.thumb.jpg.ac78fe742185dccf7ce281dcf6a42e69.jpg20180820152608_1.thumb.jpg.82859e09caadf0433d7446875ae90708.jpg

Edited by Sleepingyuuki
adding information

18 часов назад, Sleepingyuuki сказал:

No matter what I do I'm unable to turn off the bullet's going through everything and everything costing $0 in-game, I don't understand how to stop this since I have disabled and unticked them. did I miss something?

The bullet pen is stopping stealth missions and is fairly annoying, I shot 1 guard, went thorugh a wall and killed two civs, I don't want to use bullet pen but I am unable to stop it from being on. 

Thanks for help if anyone knows why this happens

EDIT: I can only guess the bullet pen is to blame but my Judge shotgun pistol can no longer ragdoll enemies when shot, which is making stealth a bit harder and less fun to watch people fly

Sorry for long delay. Do you use any other mods? Since, as I understand it, the problem is that configuration files are not saved