Cannot disable Bullet Pen or $0 Cost

No matter what I do I'm unable to turn off the bullet's going through everything and everything costing $0 in-game, I don't understand how to stop this since I have disabled and unticked them. did I miss something?

The bullet pen is stopping stealth missions and is fairly annoying, I shot 1 guard, went thorugh a wall and killed two civs, I don't want to use bullet pen but I am unable to stop it from being on. 

Thanks for help if anyone knows why this happens

EDIT: I can only guess the bullet pen is to blame but my Judge shotgun pistol can no longer ragdoll enemies when shot, which is making stealth a bit harder and less fun to watch people fly

20180820152620_1.thumb.jpg.ac78fe742185dccf7ce281dcf6a42e69.jpg20180820152608_1.thumb.jpg.82859e09caadf0433d7446875ae90708.jpg

Edited by Sleepingyuuki
adding information
18 часов назад, Sleepingyuuki сказал:

No matter what I do I'm unable to turn off the bullet's going through everything and everything costing $0 in-game, I don't understand how to stop this since I have disabled and unticked them. did I miss something?

The bullet pen is stopping stealth missions and is fairly annoying, I shot 1 guard, went thorugh a wall and killed two civs, I don't want to use bullet pen but I am unable to stop it from being on. 

Thanks for help if anyone knows why this happens

EDIT: I can only guess the bullet pen is to blame but my Judge shotgun pistol can no longer ragdoll enemies when shot, which is making stealth a bit harder and less fun to watch people fly

Sorry for long delay. Do you use any other mods? Since, as I understand it, the problem is that configuration files are not saved

• 6 months later...

I wan to disable the bullet tik but i dont know how.. i dont have premium and dosent understand that part of config saved file??

9 часов назад, BASETIO сказал:

I wan to disable the bullet tik but i dont know how.. i dont have premium and dosent understand that part of config saved file??

Hi. Sorry for delay. Open this file /Payday 2/mods/P3DHack Free/Config_(P3DGroup).lua thougrt Notepad++ or WordPad or other text editors and change true on false