Drextragon

Extra xp

8 posts in this topic

It says in f11 that extra xp via f10 can give you the cheater tag but how does it work exactly what count as extra xp ?

12 часов назад, Drextragon сказал:

It says in f11 that extra xp via f10 can give you the cheater tag but how does it work exactly what count as extra xp ?

If you want fast lvl up I recommend using Cook Meth and Spawn bags on this map. It is very fast and safe. If you want use F10 then in one infamous finish 1 heist snd do not skip any infamous. 

I hope that you understand. In any case I recommend using Cook Meth 

Also final question if I use thé insta win can I get tagged ? I'm considering using them to get the one down mask 

6 часов назад, Drextragon сказал:

what if during a random infinite mission i decide to spwan what i need for exemple pure cocaine is it the same ?

You can spawn anything, it will only affect the amount of your money, if it's a diamond, then you will get more money

3 часа назад, Drextragon сказал:

Also final question if I use thé insta win can I get tagged ? I'm considering using them to get the one down mask 

You will not get a tag for skipping missions. In addition, in Premium you can do this when you are not a host

On 8/18/2018 at 5:15 PM, The3DReaL said:

If you want fast lvl up I recommend using Cook Meth and Spawn bags on this map. It is very fast and safe.

i could not proceed that line so i do bain's cook off contract and whe nthe truck arrive i spawn multiple bags of meth then leave to level up? If so if i get from 1-100 is it still super safe ?

23 часа назад, Drextragon сказал:

i could not proceed that line so i do bain's cook off contract and whe nthe truck arrive i spawn multiple bags of meth then leave to level up? If so if i get from 1-100 is it still super safe ?

Yes, it is very safe and faster