lolthisBR

Any way to reset keybinds?

Title.

I was experiencing some problems on payday, so i removed all my blt mods and added them back, and when i tried to set my custom keybinds for the spawning menu/teleporting action i saw that the f1-f12 menus were unbinded and the "key which is binded to this action" area was empty, i couldnt set it up again, because if i tried to do it, it would override a normal payday keybind, and the game didnt allow me to do that, thats why i wanted to reset it to the normal keybinds

11.02.2021 в 00:32, lolthisBR сказал:

Title.

I was experiencing some problems on payday, so i removed all my blt mods and added them back, and when i tried to set my custom keybinds for the spawning menu/teleporting action i saw that the f1-f12 menus were unbinded and the "key which is binded to this action" area was empty, i couldnt set it up again, because if i tried to do it, it would override a normal payday keybind, and the game didnt allow me to do that, thats why i wanted to reset it to the normal keybinds

The key binding is in mods/saves/blt_data.txt 
If you want to remove the binding, then simply delete this file.
If you want to return the standard P3DHack keys, then move this file from the P3DHack archive