seaburds

Can this cheat damage save files

I was messing around in a cook off with my friends with the cheats enabled, I was trying to get a feel for the engine more and accidentally crashed the game twice. On the second crash,  all the other people in the game were fine except for one friend who had his account reset to basically a fresh install. He now blames me for this because of using the cheats(which he was aware of that I had on) and is being an asshole about it. Is it possible that this can cause save damage or is it an unrelated issue?

05.11.2020 в 06:44, seaburds сказал:

I was messing around in a cook off with my friends with the cheats enabled, I was trying to get a feel for the engine more and accidentally crashed the game twice. On the second crash,  all the other people in the game were fine except for one friend who had his account reset to basically a fresh install. He now blames me for this because of using the cheats(which he was aware of that I had on) and is being an asshole about it. Is it possible that this can cause save damage or is it an unrelated issue?

You cannot break other people's saves, especially when using P3DHack Free.