Mac2mnster

Raid: World War II

8 posts in this topic

I wasn't sure which sub-forum would be best to post this, but have you considered making a similar cheat for Raid: World War II?

17 часов назад, Mac2mnster сказал:

I wasn't sure which sub-forum would be best to post this, but have you considered making a similar cheat for Raid: World War II?

I worked in another team and I have experience with this game.
But as the result showed, all our efforts proved useless, because the game did not live up to expectations.

If you are interested in this game, then tell me and I will show past results here.
If you will like this, I will gladly publish it

• Like 1

I recently bought it in the last Steam sale. I've only played it a little bit since my free time is more limited nowadays. However, I'd be happy to try out whatever you've made so far. 

18 часов назад, Mac2mnster сказал:

I recently bought it in the last Steam sale. I've only played it a little bit since my free time is more limited nowadays. However, I'd be happy to try out whatever you've made so far. 

That's what was done.
Most likely, we will have to use another menu and your own injector.

What do you say about this?
I think I could give it time in next week.
On this week we will show a new product, the work is almost complete
20180709221603_1-min.jpg20180709221623_1-min.jpgktopvn2s-min.png

That all looks neat! However, I have no idea how to inject anything in these games. Your PD2 hack was great because I just had to copy files to the folder and it was done. 

Anyway, I don't want to trouble you over this. Since I don't know how to get/use an injector, I wouldn't want you wasting any of your time on doing work for this. 

10 hours ago, Mac2mnster said:

That all looks neat! However, I have no idea how to inject anything in these games. Your PD2 hack was great because I just had to copy files to the folder and it was done. 

Anyway, I don't want to trouble you over this. Since I don't know how to get/use an injector, I wouldn't want you wasting any of your time on doing work for this. 

Injecting something is as simple as selecting process, selecting file to inject and pressing a button. Good example of this is Inject0r. You can Google for many good injectors. 

/AG

19 часов назад, Mac2mnster сказал:

It will be exactly the same as in Payday, but you will not be able to use other mods, so do not worry about this 

10 hours ago, The3DReaL said:

It will be exactly the same as in Payday, but you will not be able to use other mods, so do not worry about this 

Oh, that sounds great then! I don't use any other mods on the game anyway.