Sign in to follow this  
Sasser

Some input

2 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I've been using the P3DHACK for a while now and i really like it. It has all of the core function you want but if i may add some input. The inf ammo is nice but cant really be used since it draws to much attention and i don't know if this is doable but if the ammo counter could go down and reset to full when reach zero that way it looks a bit more legit. The aimbot is really nice when you are in trouble but it shoots to wide it should only be in fov or even more narrower if that is possible maybe some slider to adjust it and prioritization. If you could add a cheat for faster reload that would be very helpful, some sort of timers like some of the huds have would be useful, dodge cheat works but only if you don't wear any armor, the safe simulator not sure what its used for? Keep up the good work and im looking forward what else you have in store for us.

Edited by Sasser

06.07.2018 в 17:05, Sasser сказал:

I've been using the P3DHACK for a while now and i really like it. It has all of the core function you want but if i may add some input. The inf ammo is nice but cant really be used since it draws to much attention and i don't know if this is doable but if the ammo counter could go down and reset to full when reach zero that way it looks a bit more legit. The aimbot is really nice when you are in trouble but it shoots to wide it should only be in fov or even more narrower if that is possible maybe some slider to adjust it and prioritization. If you could add a cheat for faster reload that would be very helpful, some sort of timers like some of the huds have would be useful, dodge cheat works but only if you don't wear any armor, the safe simulator not sure what its used for? Keep up the good work and im looking forward what else you have in store for us.

Sorry for long delay. In the last week we received a lot of wishes about auto-shooting, tuning for it will be added to the new version, which will appear very soon

• Like 1