Can fake names be the same as P3Dhackfree? Fake names can also be seen in the hall, and their original names can be seen in the hall of P3Dhackpremium.

The fake fake name will see your original name in the game lobby, but the free version will not.

The fake fake name will see your original name in the game lobby, but the free version will not.

14.07.2020 в 05:28, Jun_Shen сказал:

Can fake names be the same as P3Dhackfree? Fake names can also be seen in the hall, and their original names can be seen in the hall of P3Dhackpremium.

Hi. We did a test version when it was possible to use the host name in your name. But during the planning, your name was "Unknown"

6 hours ago, The3DReaL said:

你好 当可以在您的名称中使用主机名时,我们进行了测试。但是在计划过程中,您的名字叫“未知”

Thanks, there's a little bug in F8. Turn on "control other players" and then cancel it. It will automatically open "rofl drill". I hope to add a single player to teleport me to my side instead of all players.