snuice

Menu not working - Not showing

5 posts in this topic

I keep on trying to put the files back in and re-downloading them but it doesn't seem to work. I moved them to try another menu and they aren't working. They won't show on PD2

pd2.PNG

I did move and delete the other files from the other mods and got these and yet they don't work but show the in-game "Updates" and news but not showing the menus when I press the keys

3 часа назад, snuice сказал:

I did move and delete the other files from the other mods and got these and yet they don't work but show the in-game "Updates" and news but not showing the menus when I press the keys

Oh... First of all, delete your mods folder and DLC Unlocker
Install P3DHack and try press F10 or F11, if you do not see menus, but see news and text in main menu, then go in to game settings - mod keybinds and cheak your keybinds of P3DHack

• Like 1

7 hours ago, The3DReaL said:

Install P3DHack and try press F10 or F11, if you do not see menus, but see news and text in main menu, then go in to game settings - mod keybinds and cheak your keybinds of P3DHack

I'll try that but right now I'm uninstalling and reinstalling it

17 hours ago, The3DReaL said:

I have done it and all it was is that the keys were not bounded to a whatever and I just had to reinstall the whole thing over and also the mod because it said error, now it works!