Mozzer

Crashing after update 199.3

Posted (edited)

Turns out that crashlog is out of date. The game doesn't even make one when it crashes now.

EDIT: turns out it might not be P3DHack but as I don't get a crashlog I have no way of knowing what it is unless I delete everything.

EDIT 2: figured it out, it's the WSOCK32.dll which is needed for SuperBLT to work.

Edited by Mozzer

45 минут назад, Mozzer сказал:

Turns out that crashlog is out of date. The game doesn't even make one when it crashes now.

EDIT: turns out it might not be P3DHack but as I don't get a crashlog I have no way of knowing what it is unless I delete everything.

EDIT 2: figured it out, it's the WSOCK32.dll which is needed for SuperBLT to work.

We are already looking for a solution to the problem. At the moment, all mods do not work. A little time and everything will be as before

• Like 1

28.04.2020 в 18:48, Mozzer сказал:

Fixed 

Posted (edited)

Yeah I ain't paying for that. Much as I like your cheats I don't need all of them.

EDIT: wait did you update both the Premium an the free version? An how do you delete your own posts?

EDIT 2: Okay it seems to work but skin unlocker doesn't seem to be working. Likely due to how OVK changing how skins get dropped now.

Edited by Mozzer

An now the skin unlocker is suddenly working again. The hell is going on with his thing? Still wish it wouldn't keep asking me to update it every time I edit the config though.

23 минуты назад, Mozzer сказал:

An now the skin unlocker is suddenly working again. The hell is going on with his thing? Still wish it wouldn't keep asking me to update it every time I edit the config though.

We fix all main products, including P3DHack Free.
The administrator has more rights than the standard user, so we can delete own messages if necessary.

Okay well I guess most of my issues are resolved other then the game asking me to update the hack whenever I edit the config an the colors from the weapons color pack being classed as skins with the skin unlocker but I can ignore those.

16 минут назад, Mozzer сказал:

Okay well I guess most of my issues are resolved other then the game asking me to update the hack whenever I edit the config an the colors from the weapons color pack being classed as skins with the skin unlocker but I can ignore those.

The auto-update checks the integrity of all files and if one of the files does not match, then it asks to update.
Comfor and Premium versions have settings right in the game, so they don’t have such a problem.

• Like 1