veetbang

My Game is crashing

Posted (edited)

I installed the free version of the game and every time i try doing a heist, my game crashes. Please help. I have other mods installed and it always works for my friend. What do i do? 

Edited by veetbang

14 часов назад, veetbang сказал:

I installed the free version of the game and every time i try doing a heist, my game crashes. Please help. I have other mods installed and it always works for my friend. What do i do? 

Try this fix 

or delete wolfhud and install VanillaHUD Plus

I dont have WolfHud though. Also i checked the crashlog and it says "mods/base/req/utils/json-0.9.lua:372: Unexpected character at Line 1 character 1: "  should i reinstall the hack?

And for some reason, My game automatically uninstalled itself. Is there anything wrong going on? 

Should i be concerned? I do get the fact that this website is "safe" but it is always good to double check.

23 часа назад, veetbang сказал:

I dont have WolfHud though. Also i checked the crashlog and it says "mods/base/req/utils/json-0.9.lua:372: Unexpected character at Line 1 character 1: "  should i reinstall the hack?

And for some reason, My game automatically uninstalled itself. Is there anything wrong going on? 

Should i be concerned? I do get the fact that this website is "safe" but it is always good to double check.

Good evening. It looks like the problem is in some very outdated mod.
Send the contents of the crash log in full and the list of mods that you use.
F11 - open crashlog and send results here.

For the first time I am faced with automatically uninstalled the game

We have been developing P3DHack for more than 5 years, yes it's safe.