Posted (edited)

They should add a feature to secure all loot (not the one they have) that allows you to instantly secure all loot that you have already bagged.

Instant Safe? Maybe you should add a menu that allows you to choose what you get on the cards screen after game.

Even if this is all premium I'd really like it.

Edited by ar1

8 часов назад, ar1 сказал:

They should add a feature to secure all loot (not the one they have) that allows you to instantly secure all loot that you have already bagged.

Instant Safe? Maybe you should add a menu that allows you to choose what you get on the cards screen after game.

Even if this is all premium I'd really like it.

F6
In the Premium version, you can display to others the constant drop of safes, but this is visual.

8 hours ago, The3DReaL said:

F6
In the Premium version, you can display to others the constant drop of safes, but this is visual.

Does it allow you to see or only other users?

1 час назад, ar1 сказал:

Does it allow you to see or only other users?

Yes, other people see how lucky you are. Every time you will receive a visual random safe

On 6/28/2020 at 1:34 AM, sosiska22255 said:

Invisibility ONLY for you, or choose those who turn on this mode

Hi. What do you mean?

33 минуты назад, CEBEP72 сказал:

Hi. What do you mean?

For example, none of the players sees you, like NPCs, and everyone just ignores you, but you can do all the actions like an ordinary player (poltergeist is already more)
This could be added to the Troll Menu.

The Ability to spawn any car on any map. Don't know if this is possible though as i'm guessing it would crash because trying to spawn the super car through loot bag menu on any other map crashes the game. If it is possible however this would be cool.

3 часа назад, theopumpkin1111 сказал:

The Ability to spawn any car on any map. Don't know if this is possible though as i'm guessing it would crash because trying to spawn the super car through loot bag menu on any other map crashes the game. If it is possible however this would be cool.

Hi. This will not be added as other participants in the lobby will need to have the mod the same as you. You can use this mod
https://modworkshop.net/mod/15879