Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

crashing problem

whenever i start a heist, i crash and i dont know why

heres the crash log just in case 

Application has crashed: access violation

-------------------------------

Callstack:

payday2_win32_release  (???)     ???                                                 
         payday2_win32_release  (???)     zip_get_name                                        

Current thread: Main
Script stack:
                                core/lib/setups/coresetup.lua:326                   

14 часов назад, tomblol сказал:

whenever i start a heist, i crash and i dont know why

heres the crash log just in case 

Application has crashed: access violation

Callstack:

Current thread: Main
Script stack:
                                core/lib/setups/coresetup.lua:326                   

Do you use any other mods?