JagVillInteLeva

Crash when trying to start heist

Hi there!!

Here is the crashlog I got after having the mod correctly installed and tried to go in to the planning phase of a heist. I need help with this since I know nothing about it. I am using the free version, if that helps.

Sat Mar 07 14:11:15 2020

Application has crashed: access violation

-------------------------------

Callstack:

payday2_win32_release  (???)     ???                                                 
         payday2_win32_release  (???)     zip_get_name                                        

Current thread: Main
Script stack:
                                core/lib/setups/coresetup.lua:326                   

2 часа назад, JagVillInteLeva сказал:

Hi there!!

Here is the crashlog I got after having the mod correctly installed and tried to go in to the planning phase of a heist. I need help with this since I know nothing about it. I am using the free version, if that helps.

Sat Mar 07 14:11:15 2020

Application has crashed: access violation

Callstack:

Current thread: Main
Script stack:
                                core/lib/setups/coresetup.lua:326                   

Hi. Do you use other mods? Is the game licensed?

Yes, everything is legal. I have the game legitematly and I do use other mods, but they work fine as long as I don't have P3D hack trainer installed.

45 минут назад, JagVillInteLeva сказал:

Yes, everything is legal. I have the game legitematly and I do use other mods, but they work fine as long as I don't have P3D hack trainer installed.

What mods do you use?
Try moving to another folder, and moving it back in parts, in which case we will find the problematic mod and make compatibility for it.

Posted (edited)

Hi,

I'm having the same issue. When i disable Wolfhud everything works fine. Just P3Dhack works great. With only Wolfhud the game works great too. Ones i enable both mods, the game crashes when you load into the preplanning screen. This happens since the last update of P3DHack. I do not believe Wolfhud has had an update.

If you would like logs, videos or anyy other kind of documentation, I'm happy to provide it.

Hopefully you can work with this info!

P.S. Thank you so much for this mod. Like the game, but hate the moneygrab DLC way they went. This mod with the DLC unlocker is the only working one out there. Thank you very much for this amazing product!

Edited by DragonSlayer666
Forgot my gratitude, I'm sorry!

2 часа назад, DragonSlayer666 сказал:

Hi,

I'm having the same issue. When i disable Wolfhud everything works fine. Just P3Dhack works great. With only Wolfhud the game works great too. Ones i enable both mods, the game crashes when you load into the preplanning screen. This happens since the last update of P3DHack. I do not believe Wolfhud has had an update.

If you would like logs, videos or anyy other kind of documentation, I'm happy to provide it.

Hopefully you can work with this info!

P.S. Thank you so much for this mod. Like the game, but hate the moneygrab DLC way they went. This mod with the DLC unlocker is the only working one out there. Thank you very much for this amazing product!

Update WolfHud for latest version and install this fix 

And all will be ok