Annet

Do we have any plans?

10 posts in this topic

3DR, what are we going to do next?
We need to fix the links on the site.
We need to add a bunch of new features to Premium, which we have been working on lately.
We need small mods
And we need promotion. Black or white, it does not matter

Can I suggest just one of many ideas I have, I say to start a new topic for people can submit new languages and better translations, the best ones can be choose by vote and those languages can be downloaded in the CUSTOM API section as "small mods" so there is no need to upgrade P3Dhack every time a new language or better translation is released

14 hours ago, deepjb said:

Can I suggest just one of many ideas I have, I say to start a new topic for people can submit new languages and better translations, the best ones can be choose by vote and those languages can be downloaded in the CUSTOM API section as "small mods" so there is no need to upgrade P3Dhack every time a new language or better translation is released

Sorry for long delay. 
I noticed that you can speak on Spanish. We should find a free service for convenient work with localization. Since every time uploading localization to Github or bitbucket is not a good idea.
If you can help with translation, then I would add it in new version of P3DHack. This is not difficult when we have an automatic update.

22 hours ago, Annet said:

3DR, what are we going to do next?
We need to fix the links on the site.
We need to add a bunch of new features to Premium, which we have been working on lately.
We need small mods
And we need promotion. Black or white, it does not matter

In fact, we still have a lot of work to do, I do not even know where to start. We also need IamALS to draft new rules

2 hours ago, The3DReaL said:

I noticed that you can speak on Spanish. We should find a free service for convenient work with localization. Since every time uploading localization to Github or bitbucket is not a good idea.
If you can help with translation, then I would add it in new version of P3DHack. This is not difficult when we have an automatic update.

Yeah I do speak spanish and I could help with translations but the more people doing it the best

On 23.11.2017 at 10:15 PM, deepjb said:

Yeah I do speak spanish and I could help with translations but the more people doing it the best

Which is more convenient for you. Edit directly in the game, based on English or use repositories,  like github or bitbucket?

19 hours ago, Default Fox said:

Which is more convenient for you. Edit directly in the game, based on English or use repositories,  like github or bitbucket?

the thing is both ways may have their Pros and Cons and I know developers prefer not to share the source at least not the important one. What I can tell you is I need everything I have to translate to be in english so I can be a little more sure about the context and try to make the best translation as possible.

I guess with just knowing about the interface shown (for ex the menus and what they should say) to the final user could be enough.

Edited by deepjb

On 23/11/2017 at 2:17 AM, deepjb said:

On 24/11/2017 at 10:04 PM, Default Fox said:

On 25/11/2017 at 5:22 PM, deepjb said:

the thing is both ways may have their Pros and Cons and I know developers prefer not to share the source at least not the important one. What I can tell you is I need everything I have to translate to be in english so I can be a little more sure about the context and try to make the best translation as possible.

I guess with just knowing about the interface shown (for ex the menus and what they should say) to the final user could be enough.

@deepjb There are l10n files in the trainer, found under Free_P3DHack_New/Hooks/Localizator/text . You can use them to change language (using english.json as a base)

There are l10n files in the trainer, found under Free_P3DHack_New/Hooks/Localizator/text . You can use them to change language (using english.json as a base).

In my honest personal opinion, doing the "mini mod" thing is a bad idea. It would make it too messy, considering its just l10n files. Having them in by default is the better idea. 

One way to do it is either via attachment, which is auto-enabled in IPS under "Insert other media" when editing/posting in WYSIWYG editor, or by hosting a fileserver. I have made a proof of concept before over on my site. Simply made a subdomain on the main, routed cloudflare, added 2 open source projects (Login and Upload) and done.

It is a good possibility for here, especially since it will be on site and much easier than the mini mods idea. Like @The3DReaL said, we have auto-update. What's a tiny download going to do to the user? ;)

/AG

21 minutes ago, Connor2232 said:

I have an idea since the other forum i was on could not handle my "quality shit-posting" i mind as well bring it over here :D

I can't believe it. Its you! Good to see you here matey :)

I assume the dog banned you. I will go through captain like a ton of bricks for this as well. Fuck sakes.

Edited by AG_Developer

1 hour ago, Connor2232 said:

I have an idea since the other forum i was on could not handle my "quality shit-posting" i mind as well bring it over here :D

You are welcome!