Sign in to follow this  
xxiv

Few Questions

So hey, 

i pretty much joined PayDay 2 since a week or so. And like in every other game thats enough legit playing. So i have some question before using or buying a product.

So i looked around a bit and saw that pd2 doesnt have an anti cheat also no really admins to watch out for cheater, so is it basically impossible to get banned?

Another question ist the diffrence between Comfort and premium, are the cheats the same but you have acces to premium area or is the cheat also diffrent?

Thats it, thanks for the answers! 

Greetings

11 минут назад, xxiv сказал:

So hey, 

i pretty much joined PayDay 2 since a week or so. And like in every other game thats enough legit playing. So i have some question before using or buying a product.

So i looked around a bit and saw that pd2 doesnt have an anti cheat also no really admins to watch out for cheater, so is it basically impossible to get banned?

Another question ist the diffrence between Comfort and premium, are the cheats the same but you have acces to premium area or is the cheat also diffrent?

Thats it, thanks for the answers! 

Greetings

No any ban.

Comfort and Premium are very different from each other. If you want maximum domination, then I recommend Premium.
In any case, you can always switch from Comfort to Premium.

17 minutes ago, The3DReaL said:

No any ban.

Comfort and Premium are very different from each other. If you want maximum domination, then I recommend Premium.
In any case, you can always switch from Comfort to Premium.

Okay thanks!

So no ban but there is an constant server-side Cheater tag right? 

Okay thanks prob will go with premium. 🙂

Edited by xxiv

6 минут назад, xxiv сказал:

Okay thanks!

So no ban but there is an constant server-side Cheater tag right? 

Okay thanks prob will go with premium. 🙂

You can get a cheater tag, but enough to not activate DLC and Skin Unlocker and everything will be fine.
Better press F11