adzkii

P3DHACK on SuperBLT?

12 posts in this topic

Heyo @adzkii

I have not seen it myself, and haven't tested it on SuperBLT. However, I cannot guarantee it works. It should work fine, as it is a fork of BLT, but unfortunately I cannot say for sure. If it works for you no problems do come back and let me know, so that if anyone inquires about this in the future we have a definite answer!

Also, please only post Support Questions in this sub forum. It helps us staff quickly keep track and reply to support threads. In the future we may not be able to reply to off topic posts like these, especially when the volume of support requests rises (It is coming to summer, meaning more people buy the game and our cheats, causing more questions). Your cooperation is greatly appreciated :)

/AG

• Like 1

В 28.04.2018 в 13:28, adzkii сказал:

have you guys seen the SuperBLT? it's forked from BLT

Sorry for the long delay with the answer. You can use SuperBLT, problems should not arise

• Like 1

Following error is seen with latest SuperBLT

09:36:46 PM FATAL ERROR:  (..\src\InitiateState.cpp:228) mods/base/req/utils/json-1.0.lua:212: Failed to scan constant from string <!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
</html>
 at starting position 1
stack traceback:
 [C]: in function 'assert'
 mods/base/req/utils/json-1.0.lua:212: in function 'decode'
 mods/base/req/utils/json.lua:9: in function <mods/base/req/utils/json.lua:8>
 [C]: in function 'pcall'
 mods/base/req/utils/json.lua:8: in function 'decode'
 ...DHack Free/Free_P3DHack_New/Hooks/Hook/NewHeistsGui.luac: in function ''
 ...DHack Free/Free_P3DHack_New/Hooks/Hook/NewHeistsGui.luac: in function <...DHack Free/Free_P3DHack_New/Hooks/Hook/NewHeistsGui.luac:0>
 [C]: in function 'debug'
 [string "lib/setups/menusetup.lua"]:77: in function 'load_packages'
 [string "core/lib/setups/coresetup.lua"]:306: in function <[string "core/lib/setups/coresetup.lua"]:281>
09:36:46 PM Lua: Found a json error, attempting to use old json loader!

19 hours ago, jlau said:

Non-Standard Crash Log

Hey @jlau

this crash log does not look like something neither P3DHack or SuperBLT would spit out. Do you have any other mods installed? 

@The3DReaL The error is the source code of a github clone from china. This isn't typical, and I've never seen this happen before, and I seriously doubt p3d/superblt is able to spit out a mess like this.

/AG

6 часов назад, AG_Developer сказал:

Hey @jlau

this crash log does not look like something neither P3DHack or SuperBLT would spit out. Do you have any other mods installed? 

@The3DReaL The error is the source code of a github clone from china. This isn't typical, and I've never seen this happen before, and I seriously doubt p3d/superblt is able to spit out a mess like this.

/AG

gitee from China froze the repository because of the large network activity, I do not know yet whether to place the auto-update on github or through this site, but in the near future I will fix the problems with this

5 hours ago, The3DReaL said:

gitee from China froze the repository because of the large network activity, I do not know yet whether to place the auto-update on github or through this site, but in the near future I will fix the problems with this

Check PM. I may have a solution for this.

On 5/30/2018 at 8:18 PM, jlau said:

Can you share your solution ?

The solution was not anything a user could control. It was to move away from gitee, and use my fileserver instead, which would be more secure and faster, with no downtime. It is up to 3DR to make the switch or not, as I have provided all necessary access already.

2 часа назад, jlau сказал:

The error is caused by SuperBLT trying to access https://gitee.com/The3DReaL/ocherednaya_xueta/raw/master/696.json 

and because there is no such page (error 404) on gitee.com so it returns the Chinese html.

Can we change Hooks\Hook\NewHeistsGui.lua to refer to https://github.com/The3DReaL/ocherednaya_xueta/blob/master/696.json, which GitHub can find ?

Gitee has suspended the repository because of the high activity. I will fix the update for the free version, when will v1.83

I have already created a Super P3DHack repository