5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I recently got SydneyHUD and realized it kept crashing when I dropped a bodybag or something of the sort. I repeatedly tested options but I am not very bright when it comes to looking at code. I then decided to remove PremiumP3D to see if it made a difference and it turned out that P3D and Sydney do not work very well together. Is there a way to fix this?
I enjoy using P3DHack and I even got Premium today, but I also found Sydney and enjoy it quite as much.
If anyone finds a way to change the code to where they both work together and you still get the best of both worlds, please inform me of your discovery.

Edited by CharlesXavier666
Added more stuff

Hey @CharlesXavier666

Welcome to the premium family! I apologize for the fact you are having issues with the HUD compatibility. I have never heard of SydneyHUD before despite being a PD2 user for years, which highlights the issue that despite trying to make P3DHack as compatible as possible with as many mods, not all of them will play ball. I will look into this, and pass this incompatibility onto the staff team for further review. 

Please subscribe to this topic to be updated on new replies, as I will update the thread once I hear more news about the outcome

Apologies for the inconvenience,

/AG

Alright, thank you for looking into my problem. I hope it can be fixed as the information SyndeyHUD provides how many pagers have been used, number of civilians cams and guards, and so on which is very helpful.

4 hours ago, CharlesXavier666 said:

Alright, thank you for looking into my problem. I hope it can be fixed as the information SyndeyHUD provides how many pagers have been used, number of civilians cams and guards, and so on which is very helpful.

No problem matey, always here to help!

I suggest you take an alternative menu with those functions, like MUI, until we get this issue fixed, or refrain from using the trainer in the meantime. I know how frustrating it can be without this crucial information ;)

Have a good day!

/AG

В 29.04.2018 в 09:41, CharlesXavier666 сказал:

Thanks for your report. Problem in crossfire. Please off this things at this moment

• Like 1