Ashtronaut

p2dhack name tag

Hi, i cant find any information on this anywhere on the internet. The name change for the free version, is it permanent? I don't want to risk that being stuck on my name when i go back to playing legit. 

When i remove the mod, does my name go back to normal?

I want to install the free version and play around with it before getting premium, but i don't want to risk having p3dhacks stuck on my name forever.

Oh, also can i use this in online mode, in a private game, without getting community banned?

@Ashtronaut

hey yes you can use it but in while you have p3dhack installed your name would have [p3dhack] **** and if you uninstall it then it works
and yes you can use it online (it is p2p pereson to person so you should not get ban) just watch out you joiner anders lobbies then you can resecure they ban you from their games but not from others :)

hope its help :)

ask if you have more :)

• Like 1

4 часа назад, Ashtronaut сказал:

Hi, i cant find any information on this anywhere on the internet. The name change for the free version, is it permanent? I don't want to risk that being stuck on my name when i go back to playing legit. 

When i remove the mod, does my name go back to normal?

I want to install the free version and play around with it before getting premium, but i don't want to risk having p3dhacks stuck on my name forever.

Oh, also can i use this in online mode, in a private game, without getting community banned?

• Like 1

Thanks for the advice, i was going to use it solo, but there's crime net online/offline, that's what i meant. I won't be using this with other people.

And The3Dreal, i was aware of the name spoofer thing, but i wasn't sure if that was a premium option or not. I've installed it and figured it all out now, just wasn't sure if i was going to irreparably change my account by doing so.

Thanks for the help.

Edited by Ashtronaut