Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Can't Remove Inventory items

I was playing the Reservoir Dogs heist, which was going nice and well until I reached the part where I need to saw open the storage units. I wasn't able to remove the saws after I finished because there's always a saw in my inventory that I can place. I wasn't able to delete the item from my inventory either, so I ended up not being able to complete the heist. Is there any way I can disable this or at least get the delete inventory item to work?

21 час назад, Nexmury сказал:

I was playing the Reservoir Dogs heist, which was going nice and well until I reached the part where I need to saw open the storage units. I wasn't able to remove the saws after I finished because there's always a saw in my inventory that I can place. I wasn't able to delete the item from my inventory either, so I ended up not being able to complete the heist. Is there any way I can disable this or at least get the delete inventory item to work?

Thanks for report. I will fix it soon.