Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

PT/EN - P3DHack + P3DUnlocker?

Ola!

Eu gostaria de saber, se seria possivel, Utilizar o P3DHack, E tambem, usar o P3DUnlocker juntos. Caso seja possivel. Como faço isso? Pois ambos possuem arquivos "Iguais" e se eu tentar colocar os 2 mods na pasta, Um vai acabar Subtituindo o outro.

Hello!

I would like to know, if it were possible, to use P3DHack, and also, to use P3DUnlocker together. If it is possible. How do I do that? Because both have "Equal" files and if I try to put the 2 mods in the folder, One will end up Subtitling the other.

Google translator Used!

5 часов назад, sonosawada сказал:

Ola!

Eu gostaria de saber, se seria possivel, Utilizar o P3DHack, E tambem, usar o P3DUnlocker juntos. Caso seja possivel. Como faço isso? Pois ambos possuem arquivos "Iguais" e se eu tentar colocar os 2 mods na pasta, Um vai acabar Subtituindo o outro.

Hello!

I would like to know, if it were possible, to use P3DHack, and also, to use P3DUnlocker together. If it is possible. How do I do that? Because both have "Equal" files and if I try to put the 2 mods in the folder, One will end up Subtitling the other.

Google translator Used!

Hi.  P3DHack including P3D Unlocker. 

In main menu go to settings - Mod options - P3DHack Config and here you can change language and on/off unlocker