sonosawada

PT/EN - P3DHack + P3DUnlocker?

2 posts in this topic

Ola!

Eu gostaria de saber, se seria possivel, Utilizar o P3DHack, E tambem, usar o P3DUnlocker juntos. Caso seja possivel. Como faço isso? Pois ambos possuem arquivos "Iguais" e se eu tentar colocar os 2 mods na pasta, Um vai acabar Subtituindo o outro.

Hello!

I would like to know, if it were possible, to use P3DHack, and also, to use P3DUnlocker together. If it is possible. How do I do that? Because both have "Equal" files and if I try to put the 2 mods in the folder, One will end up Subtitling the other.

Google translator Used!

5 часов назад, sonosawada сказал:

Ola!

Eu gostaria de saber, se seria possivel, Utilizar o P3DHack, E tambem, usar o P3DUnlocker juntos. Caso seja possivel. Como faço isso? Pois ambos possuem arquivos "Iguais" e se eu tentar colocar os 2 mods na pasta, Um vai acabar Subtituindo o outro.

Hello!

I would like to know, if it were possible, to use P3DHack, and also, to use P3DUnlocker together. If it is possible. How do I do that? Because both have "Equal" files and if I try to put the 2 mods in the folder, One will end up Subtitling the other.

Google translator Used!

Hi.  P3DHack including P3D Unlocker. 

In main menu go to settings - Mod options - P3DHack Config and here you can change language and on/off unlocker