Sign in to follow this  
CootieDwagon

The newest P3D hack fixed 1 out of 2 issues

Posted (edited)

Hello! i just wanted to say that I love this hack. and I'm very greatfull that you have fixed the lowered medkit/doctor bag count.

however, you still haven't fixed the "no negative skill" issue. here is a screenshot. i have ALL of the skills. and take a look at my HP. i still have missing HP from "Frenzy" and yes, i do have the "no negative skills" enabled

i have no idea why i am still getting the negative health from frenzy. but it's a bit annoying to call a feature "no negative effects" when it's still a bit buggy x3

hope this can be fixed!

also, im using the default HUD of PayDay 2, meaning i do NOT have a custom hud installed

bug.jpg

Edited by CootieDwagon
Fixed wording from "perks" to "skills"

On 8/25/2019 at 10:54 AM, CootieDwagon said:

Hello! i just wanted to say that I love this hack. and I'm very greatfull that you have fixed the lowered medkit/doctor bag count.

however, you still haven't fixed the "no negative" perk issue. here is a screenshot. i have ALL of the perks. and take a look at my HP. i still have missing HP from "Frenzy" and yes, i do have the "no negative perks" enabled

i have no idea why i am still getting the negative health from frenzy. but it's a bit annoying to call a feature "no negative effects" when it's still a bit buggy x3

hope this can be fixed!

also, im using the default HUD of PayDay 2, meaning i do NOT have a custom hud installed

Hi, sorry for the delay.
You can disable the negative skills of perks, but there are still a lot of them, so the effects are great.
However, turning the effects on or off works, this can be seen by highlighting the enemies.

Health from frenzy does not apply to perks, these are skills

I just realized i miss typed something... I am so sorry.... i did NOT mean "perks" i meant to say "skills" when i enable the "no negative skill effects" i still get low HP from the Frenzy skill. which i don't think should happen.

If the "no negative skill effects" are supposed to make it to where you do NOT get a negative effect. then that would mean the "Frenzy" skill is currently bugged when you have "no negative skills" enabled.

why am i saying it's bugged? well getting low HP from Frenzy would be considered a "negative" effect correct? so enabling the "no negative skills" should in theory give you the increased damage from Frenzy, while also NOT giving you the lower HP side effect or "negative" effect.

When i enable the "no negative skill effects" the Frenzy skill still gives me the lowered HP as mentioned before.

is this a bug? or can this not be fixed?

Edited by CootieDwagon
Added more information

7 часов назад, CootieDwagon сказал:

I just realized i miss typed something... I am so sorry.... i did NOT mean "perks" i meant to say "skills" when i enable the "no negative skill effects" i still get low HP from the Frenzy skill. which i don't think should happen.

If the "no negative skill effects" are supposed to make it to where you do NOT get a negative effect. then that would mean the "Frenzy" skill is currently bugged when you have "no negative skills" enabled.

why am i saying it's bugged? well getting low HP from Frenzy would be considered a "negative" effect correct? so enabling the "no negative skills" should in theory give you the increased damage from Frenzy, while also NOT giving you the lower HP side effect or "negative" effect.

When i enable the "no negative skill effects" the Frenzy skill still gives me the lowered HP as mentioned before.

is this a bug? or can this not be fixed?

Frenzy is skill. If we speak about secret perks and "no negative effects" for perks then you will give only no negavive effects.
Secret skills has Frenzy with max xp

I'm sorry if you are not understanding me that well, i know English is not your native language so i will try in Russian if this help (translation is from my Russian friend)

Что я хочу сказать, это то, что функция "no negative skills" (без отрицательных скиллов) в премиуме не работает.
Когда она включена, функция не предотвращает потерю здоровья от навыка Frenzy, что не должно происходить.
Действительно ли должно быть так? Или, наоборот, должно понижать получаемый урон без уменьшения здоровья и получаемого лечения?

02.09.2019 в 13:17, CootieDwagon сказал:

I'm sorry if you are not understanding me that well, i know English is not your native language so i will try in Russian if this help (translation is from my Russian friend)

Что я хочу сказать, это то, что функция "no negative skills" (без отрицательных скиллов) в премиуме не работает.
Когда она включена, функция не предотвращает потерю здоровья от навыка Frenzy, что не должно происходить.
Действительно ли должно быть так? Или, наоборот, должно понижать получаемый урон без уменьшения здоровья и получаемого лечения?

Sorry for delay. When you pump this skill, you get 3 lines of benefits, in hidden skills you get only 2, health reduction is simply not added