The3DReaL

Staff Expansion

We plan to increase the number of employees and offer to be part of our team.
At the moment, we can not offer you any specific posts or something similar, but you can take the initiative and offer your own ideas and solutions.
I understand that resorting to hiring employees without a plan is not a good idea, but very soon we will offer ready-made posts as soon as we decide on current management plans.

We value qualities such as:

Цитата
  • Honesty
  • Openness
  • Decency
  • We value the experience and quality of the work performed, not the time spent.

I also want to say that at the moment we can’t take someone to a support position on full time, if only for the reason that most of the initial messages are waiting for approval from the chief administrators.

Sample application:

1. Desired position in the team
  2. Do you have experience in this area?
  3. Tell a little about your professional qualities.
  4. What languages do you speak?
  5. What should we pay attention to first and improve it?

We are waiting for your options and consider them as soon as possible!

Edited by The3DReaL
Formatting fixed. Updated information.
  • Like 2

1. Video maker. (Promo/review videos)
2. I have some video examples, u can check it out right here:
   1st ch:
youtube.com/channel/UCqqdqNUsqUODzwENKjPh6JA
   s3cond old csgo ch: youtube.com/channel/UCTDzevg1OKvUWIpXdjgDVVg
3. I think i have no one professional qualities. My role in video making is an amateur, i do it for myself.
I know about The3DReaL yt channel but there is no new videos about 8 month and id like to improve this situation.
4. Rus/Eng. 
5. Improve PR yt situation
(i mean my little bit help if u wanna it)
In my opinion yt channel is a good way for better public relations and attract new target audience.

• Sad 1

Desired position in the team - Video Composer

Do you have experience in this area? - Yes I do have experience in this area. I have a brand called Beyond Productions (pfp) and I post sport highlights and travel videos.

If you want some examples follow the link - https://www.instagram.com/beyond_productions/

Tell a little about your professional qualities. 

I don't have any professions qualities but I do use a software called Final Cut Pro to edit my videos.

What languages do you speak? - English only

What should we pay attention to first and improve it? - To be completely honest I have a tendency to procrastinate on videos. I am working on that and it's getting better. 

10 часов назад, jack11184 сказал:

Desired position in the team - Video Composer

Do you have experience in this area? - Yes I do have experience in this area. I have a brand called Beyond Productions (pfp) and I post sport highlights and travel videos.

If you want some examples follow the link - https://www.instagram.com/beyond_productions/

Tell a little about your professional qualities. 

I don't have any professions qualities but I do use a software called Final Cut Pro to edit my videos.

What languages do you speak? - English only

What should we pay attention to first and improve it? - To be completely honest I have a tendency to procrastinate on videos. I am working on that and it's getting better. 

Good day. Let's try, waiting for your first video!

Grady's Support Application.

1. Support.

2. I have a lot of experience in this position, as I was support on quite a few big forums.

3. I have good communication skills, logic, and maturity.

4. I only speak english, but I can help foreign languages aswell.

5. Activity, I wish for that to be improved.

Thanks for reading!

01.04.2020 в 03:22, Grady сказал:

Grady's Support Application.

1. Support.

Thanks for reading!

Hi. Sorry for delay. What about tester? We really need him now to check a few things.

Posted (edited)

1. Mod for Discord for the Botting session (all bots)
2. I have Experience in Botting since years
3. Im Helpful, Honest, reliable and open for everything
4. German/english
5. Maybe always write in the Bot channel for every Bot update what got fixed + Download link (only for Bot users)

Edited by Reepa

On 4/2/2020 at 10:52 AM, The3DReaL said:

Hi. Sorry for delay. What about tester? We really need him now to check a few things.

I'm fine with that. 

On 4/5/2020 at 8:56 PM, Reepa said:

1. Mod for Discord for the Botting session (all bots)
2. I have Experience in Botting since years
3. Im Helpful, Honest, reliable and open for everything
4. German/english
5. Maybe always write in the Bot channel for every Bot update what got fixed + Download link (only for Bot users)

Approved by @Mitsudo. Welcome to the team!

• Like 1

1. Support team
  2. I have a lot of experience in Supporting/Helping People i can keep my calm with People that can't keep there cool
  3. i am very Helpful and Honest
  4. English 
  5. i can be on most of the time and be helpful and i love helping people 

Posted (edited)

1. Support team/Tester!

2. I have lots of experience in helping and showing people how to fix there games or their files on computer or games.

3. I'm kind, caring , helpful ,honest ,and want the best for people.

4. I speak English being my main language spoken and French.

5. I'm helpful,caring kind, waiting it to work out for others, waiting it done right!

Edited by justin9882

Posted (edited)
  1. Tester :)
  2. For a long time I was a cheat tester for cs go "Onetap" (not advertising), and was a tester 1 cheat in Pay Day 2 (The project was closed)
  3. I am very kind, a good helper, an excellent tester, ready to work not a little time (at least 4-5 hours a day)
  4. I speak Russian , I know English well.
  5. I am a helpful, good tester ,waiting for My application to be accepted and ready to go!

P.S(Plz)
Edited by sosiska22255

On 6/28/2020 at 1:24 AM, sosiska22255 said:
  1. Tester :)
  2. For a long time I was a cheat tester for cs go "Onetap" (not advertising), and was a tester 1 cheat in Pay Day 2 (The project was closed)
  3. I am very kind, a good helper, an excellent tester, ready to work not a little time (at least 4-5 hours a day)
  4. I speak Russian , I know English well.
  5. I am a helpful, good tester ,waiting for My application to be accepted and ready to go!

P.S(Plz)
  1. 👍
  2. Tell your login or send a link to your profile on Onetap site. I will ask Lani or Llama about you. 
    Say the name of the cheat on Payday where you were a tester. If this is some local solution, then send this cheat.
  3. 👍
  4. Why leave a request in English if you are fluent in Russian?
  5. What disadvantages of P3DHack could you talk about right now? You have been registered here for quite some time.
    What is worth paying attention to in the latest version of P3DHack Free?

8 минут назад, CEBEP72 сказал:
  1. 👍
  2. Tell your login or send a link to your profile on Onetap site. I will ask Lani or Llama about you. 
    Say the name of the cheat on Payday where you were a tester. If this is some local solution, then send this cheat.
  3. 👍
  4. Why leave a request in English if you are fluent in Russian?
  5. What disadvantages of P3DHack could you talk about right now? You have been registered here for quite some time.
    What is worth paying attention to in the latest version of P3DHack Free?

Look, As for the Onetap-tester of the cheat (Crack), not the original one. But since this person no longer makes the cracks, I can no longer work with him.

I checked for crashes and possible bugs, such as crashes when using SkinChanger and the like. Cheat tester-We closed a long time ago, due to frequent updates from PayDay 2, and deleted all the files that were associated with him, maybe my friend is not, but he didn’t throw them to me, We haven’t even talked to him since then.
3. Sent in English, because I didn’t know whether you were Russian or not, maybe the translator could not correctly translate everything that I wrote, or mix everything.
5. Yes, there are no such shortcomings now, except for the game’s adder, it’s just a little sad that almost all the functions that I wanted to get are in the premium version. And since I’m from a country where there are no Wallets, such as Qiwi, WebMoney, PayPal and the like, but I don’t have full 18, and I can’t get a map, I have to use only the free version.