Posted (edited)

We plan to increase the number of employees and offer to be part of our team.
At the moment, we can not offer you any specific posts or something similar, but you can take the initiative and offer your own ideas and solutions.
I understand that resorting to hiring employees without a plan is not a good idea, but very soon we will offer ready-made posts as soon as we decide on current management plans.

We value qualities such as:

Цитата
  • Honesty
  • Openness
  • Decency
  • We value the experience and quality of the work performed, not the time spent.

I also want to say that at the moment we can’t take someone to a support position on full time, if only for the reason that most of the initial messages are waiting for approval from the chief administrators.

Sample application:

1. Desired position in the team
  2. Do you have experience in this area?
  3. Tell a little about your professional qualities.
  4. What languages do you speak?
  5. What should we pay attention to first and improve it?

We are waiting for your options and consider them as soon as possible!

Edited by The3DReaL
Formatting fixed. Updated information.
  • Like 2

1. Video maker. (Promo/review videos)
2. I have some video examples, u can check it out right here:
   1st ch:
youtube.com/channel/UCqqdqNUsqUODzwENKjPh6JA
   s3cond old csgo ch: youtube.com/channel/UCTDzevg1OKvUWIpXdjgDVVg
3. I think i have no one professional qualities. My role in video making is an amateur, i do it for myself.
I know about The3DReaL yt channel but there is no new videos about 8 month and id like to improve this situation.
4. Rus/Eng. 
5. Improve PR yt situation
(i mean my little bit help if u wanna it)
In my opinion yt channel is a good way for better public relations and attract new target audience.

• Sad 1

@_AleX, Welcome to the team! The answer had to be postponed until we create a new group, but now everything is fine.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1. Coding and Supporter (I Studding "Datateknican with Infrastutur") i will help with support and soon hope helping coding :)

2. Not really, but has been a bit of help in here

3. i am a Studdent so i lean it on school and i take it with me home and keep it on i have ben coding for like 3 years (Html. Css. python , and a bit C++) but i lean c++/C# on school

4.Danish and English

5.Bugs in coding :) and some filtere on the side here so spam and hackers dont Fu#k it up :( 

Jannik Routhe

8 hours ago, Jannikrouthe said:

1. Coding and Supporter (I Studding "Datateknican with Infrastutur") i will help with support and soon hope helping coding :)

3. i am a Studdent so i lean it on school and i take it with me home and keep it on i have ben coding for like 3 years (Html. Css. python , and a bit C++) but i lean c++/C# on school

4.Danish and English

5.Bugs in coding :) and some filtere on the side here so spam and hackers dont Fu#k it up :( 

Jannik Routhe

Hello,

Do you mind telling us a bit about point 3, mainly how experienced you are with each language? Do you know the basics, or do you know them inside out? If you could it would really help! That and if you could also outline what your current experience with the infrastructure technician course you mention is as you never mentioned your studying at level, so it can be anything from the basics of networking to professional-level network management. We don't really have a way of knowing without extra detail.

Thanks

• Sad 1

13 hours ago, Jannikrouthe said:

4.Danish and English

Jannik Routhe

Good afternoon, at the moment I can offer the position of Discord Manager, while we are still solving issues with managing and restructuring the state

1. Support.
  2. Yes, there is experience.
  3. Ahem, what can I say, I want to help people on the forum when there are no other Assistants or Administrators online, also always online. I hold an asset. 
  4. English and Russia.
    5.I want to become a good Support and work with you. (For me, this work is simply magnificent.) I want to improve relations with other Administrators or Support as well with coders.

21 hours ago, darkdxac1 said:
  1. Support.
  2. Yes, there is experience.
  3. Ahem, what can I say, I want to help people on the forum when there are no other Assistants or Administrators online, also always online. I hold an asset. 
  4. English and Russia.
    5.I want to become a good Support and work with you. (For me, this work is simply magnificent.) I want to improve relations with other Administrators or Support as well with coders.

At the moment, I am forced to reject your application, because you are a completely new member of our community and I think that you yourself have some difficulties using P3DHack.
In addition to this, we have enough mngo pre-moderation, so the first messages and messages with links must first be approved by the chief administrators.
Your online is much less than online employees, recently we are here almost on an ongoing basis.

We need an outside view and a person who can offer new ideas and improvement tips for further growth.
I propose, first on a trial basis to offer your ideas and wishes in this sector, if I see your interest in 1-3 weeks, I could take it on an ongoing basis.

We are interested in realizable ideas and tips that will improve use.
You can write your go, advice, recommendations and wishes somewhere in the notes, and when there are enough of them, or at the end of the week, create a topic, arrange and offer it all.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

4 часа назад, Default Fox сказал:

At the moment, I am forced to reject your application, because you are a completely new member of our community and I think that you yourself have some difficulties using P3DHack.
In addition to this, we have enough mngo pre-moderation, so the first messages and messages with links must first be approved by the chief administrators.
Your online is much less than online employees, recently we are here almost on an ongoing basis.

We need an outside view and a person who can offer new ideas and improvement tips for further growth.
I propose, first on a trial basis to offer your ideas and wishes in this sector, if I see your interest in 1-3 weeks, I could take it on an ongoing basis.

We are interested in realizable ideas and tips that will improve use.
You can write your go, advice, recommendations and wishes somewhere in the notes, and when there are enough of them, or at the end of the week, create a topic, arrange and offer it all.

I’ll try hard, come up with good ideas for you to help. Thank you for reporting this.

On 8/5/2019 at 9:50 PM, darkdxac1 said:

I’ll try hard, come up with good ideas for you to help. Thank you for reporting this.

How are your successes in this direction?
Now I don’t really see your activity here.

16.08.2019 в 15:20, Default Fox сказал:

How are your successes in this direction?
Now I don’t really see your activity here.

Sorry, but now I'm busy, and I think I can’t go to this position. Sorry to take your time.