deepjb

P3DHack Free Problems

16 posts in this topic

Dont know if this error log has something to do with P3Dhack, my game crashed and this is the last log

Am using the newest versions of "Wolfhud" and "Hostage pathing fix"

Application has crashed: C++ exception
[string "lib/units/contourext.lua"]:527: attempt to index a nil value

SCRIPT STACK

apply_to_linked() lib/units/contourext.lua:205
_upd_color() lib/units/contourext.lua:544
material_applied() lib/units/contourext.lua:588
_apply_top_preset() lib/units/contourext.lua:565
add() lib/units/contourext.lua:271
set_active() lib/units/interactions/interactionext.lua:550
set_active() lib/units/interactions/interactionext.lua:1040
_on_bleedout() lib/units/player_team/huskteamaidamage.lua:380
lib/units/player_team/huskteamaidamage.lua:417

-------------------------------

Callstack:

payday2_win32_release  (???)     ???                                                 
         payday2_win32_release  (???)     zip_get_name                                        

this crash does not happen everytime

also, what if I want to re enable the default key binds???, because now I cant tell the bots to stay freeze, can the P3Dhack´s key binds be disable???

Edited by deepjb

15 hours ago, deepjb said:

Dont know if this error log has something to do with P3Dhack, my game crashed and this is the last log

Am using the newest versions of "Wolfhud" and "Hostage pathing fix"

this crash does not happen everytime

also, what if I want to re enable the default key binds???, because now I cant tell the bots to stay freeze, can the P3Dhack´s key binds be disable???

Hmm ... Extremely strange error, I checked several times with these mods, but I did not see any problems.
The latest version of WolfHud: https://github.com/Kamikaze94/WolfHUD

You can go to Settings - Mod Keybinds and replace the keys with yourself

10 hours ago, The3DReaL said:

The latest version of WolfHud: https://github.com/Kamikaze94/WolfHUD

You can go to Settings - Mod Keybinds and replace the keys with yourself

yeah, as I said it does not happen all time, maybe it is something with my game.

I did that, but "AI stop" button still does not work, I think is the only one is not working

Добрый день,У меня не работает чит, Запускаю игру,работает,нажимаю Крайм. нет

Игра вылетает

Edited by DownLoad

13 minutes ago, DownLoad said:

Добрый день,У меня не работает чит, Запускаю игру,работает,нажимаю Крайм. нет

Игра вылетает

Hi, Russian support sector here https://p3dhack.ru/index.php?/forum/5-russian-support-sector/

Please share ur crashlog mods\Crashlog or %appdata%\..\local\PAYDAY 2\crash.txt

12 hours ago, deepjb said:

yeah, as I said it does not happen all time, maybe it is something with my game.

I did that, but "AI stop" button still does not work, I think is the only one is not working

"AI stop" ?  What is this button? Please post a photo

• Confused 1

well now I can tell the AI to Stop, however, this update started with some issues, first crash after downloading the update and last one in the middle of a mission specifically "cursed kill room"

Tue Nov 14 16:13:06 2017

Application has crashed: C++ exception
mods/base/req/BLTDownloadManager.lua:90: attempt to call a nil value

SCRIPT STACK

download_all() @mods/base/req/BLTDownloadManager.lua:75
callback() @mods/base/req/ui/BLTDownloadManagerGui.lua:153
@mods/base/req/ui/BLTDownloadManagerGui.lua:195
run_return_on_all_live_components() lib/managers/menu/menucomponentmanager.lua:285
mouse_clicked() lib/managers/menu/menucomponentmanager.lua:1714
mouse_click() lib/managers/menu/menurenderer.lua:424
lib/managers/mousepointermanager.lua:332

Callstack:

???  (???)     ???                                                 

Current thread: Main

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Tue Nov 14 17:42:22 2017

Application has crashed: access violation

Callstack:

Script stack:
     _remove_i_from_lod_prio()  lib/managers/enemymanager.lua:280                   
             _update_gfx_lod()  lib/managers/enemymanager.lua:158                   
                      update()  lib/managers/enemymanager.lua:47                    
                      update()  lib/setups/gamesetup.lua:659                        
                      update()  lib/setups/networkgamesetup.lua:21                  
                            ()  core/lib/setups/coresetup.lua:537                   
                                @mods/P3DHack                                       
Free/Free_P3DHack_New/Hooks/Tools/zaloop.luac:0  

third crash loading "yacht heist"

Callstack:

???  (???)     ???                                                 
                           ???  (???)     ???                                                 
                           ???  (???)     ???                                                 

Script stack:
          _create_carry_unit()  lib/units/beings/player/huskplayermovement.lua:399  
            set_visual_carry()  lib/units/beings/player/huskplayermovement.lua:371  
            set_synced_carry()  lib/managers/playermanager.lua:2860                 
                                lib/network/handlers/unitnetworkhandler.lua:2314    

previous version was more stable

Edited by deepjb
info missing

18 hours ago, deepjb said:

third crash loading "yacht heist"

Callstack:

???  (???)     ???                                                 
                           ???  (???)     ???                                                 
                           ???  (???)     ???                                                 

Script stack:
          _create_carry_unit()  lib/units/beings/player/huskplayermovement.lua:399  
            set_visual_carry()  lib/units/beings/player/huskplayermovement.lua:371  
            set_synced_carry()  lib/managers/playermanager.lua:2860                 
                                lib/network/handlers/unitnetworkhandler.lua:2314    

previous version was more stable

It looks like a normal crash game. I do not think it's because of P3DHack. The latest corrections brought huge fixes.
Update your version, this should help you

5 minutes ago, IamALS said:

It looks like a normal crash game. I do not think it's because of P3DHack. The latest corrections brought huge fixes.
Update your version, this should help you

yeah I gonna try the new one, I was talking about version 1.7.5, however those crash started after upgrading to that version

10 minutes ago, deepjb said:

yeah I gonna try the new one, I was talking about version 1.7.5, however those crash started after upgrading to that version

I Now I tried to troll a couple of players on this card and everything is fine.
Here is an access error. Problems either in the game or in the spawn

On 04.11.2017 at 9:02 PM, deepjb said:

video on previous post

Fixed in 1.76

19 minutes ago, deepjb said:

I think this is just a bug game.
There are similar crashes with BeardLib, but there was a specific path to the BeardLib file specified. I tend to mistake in Payday 2