I've just installed P3DUnlocker to my PAYDAY 2 and when I reinstalled all of my old mods, my game would crash on the main startup screen, after checking through each mod individually to find which one was causing the crashing, It turned out to be BeardLib. If there's a solution please let me know asap because BeardLib is required for a lot of my other mods.

On 11/19/2021 at 5:26 PM, JeDi4anEyE said:

I've just installed P3DUnlocker to my PAYDAY 2 and when I reinstalled all of my old mods, my game would crash on the main startup screen, after checking through each mod individually to find which one was causing the crashing, It turned out to be BeardLib. If there's a solution please let me know asap because BeardLib is required for a lot of my other mods.

try reading your crash.txt file and see what's really causing your crash, I personally use P3DHack and BeardLib together and I have no issues, try reinstalling blt or BeardLib from their original download pages, maybe one of your "BeardLib Required" mods is the source of the crash.

image.thumb.png.99792b07b9c4939f01a34dbbad5aa23d.png

Edited by _atom