I've been a user of P3DHack for over 4 years and I always take breaks from payday and return to this tried and true mod. I thought its finally time to do my part and support the devs but things have changed. When I first used the hack Premium was priced at $10 USD life time then it sat at $ 20 - 25 for a while. Now at over $300 USD I can't even fathom paying that much for an in game mod that once was so cheap. Am I the only person that thinks prices have gotten a bit too high?

8 hours ago, Scorcher said:

I've been a user of P3DHack for over 4 years and I always take breaks from payday and return to this tried and true mod. I thought its finally time to do my part and support the devs but things have changed. When I first used the hack Premium was priced at $10 USD life time then it sat at $ 20 - 25 for a while. Now at over $300 USD I can't even fathom paying that much for an in game mod that once was so cheap. Am I the only person that thinks prices have gotten a bit too high?

The reason of the lifetime price being too high is because we switched to a Subscription-type system.

Many companies and cheats for other games have done that in the past, changing the price of the perpetual licenses to something really high, or just removing the possibility of acquiring one at all.

• Like 1