After I install P3D Unlocker and enabling DLC Unlocker and nothing else, I press save and load when I exit and re-enter the game when it says "Press any key to enter" when I press anything it crashes. Yes I read the F.A.Q.

crash.txt

I like how my name tag is "Free new" even though ive bought premium before :kek:

On 10/13/2021 at 11:47 AM, EmptyI_I said:

After I install P3D Unlocker and enabling DLC Unlocker and nothing else, I press save and load when I exit and re-enter the game when it says "Press any key to enter" when I press anything it crashes. Yes I read the F.A.Q.

crash.txt 4.18 kB · 0 downloads

I like how my name tag is "Free new" even though ive bought premium before :kek:

seems like you did not really read the FAQ, you said that you are tying yo use P3DHack Unlocker and the log shows up P3DHack Free, in the FAQ it's specified that you cannot use multiple p3dhack products at the same time.

why would you use a free product if you have the premium version? it makes no sense, show me your purchases, if lifetime premium is there then send us a receipt from the premium purchase and we'll restore it.

image.thumb.png.8609762f4dab9f2142701ee14361226a.png

seems like you did not really read the FAQ, you said that you are tying yo use P3DHack Unlocker and the log shows up P3DHack Free, in the FAQ it's specified that you cannot use multiple p3dhack products at the same time.

why would you use a free product if you have the premium version? it makes no sense, show me your purchases, if lifetime premium is there then send us a receipt from the premium purchase and we'll restore it.

I was using only P3D Unlocker, I had the P3D free zip in my mods folder but it wasn't extracted, the only P3D thing that was extracted was the Unlocker - Also it expired it wasn't lifetime, just odd it says "new" after buying premium once but I'm not a website dev so 😛

I had the P3D free zip in my mods folder but it wasn't extracted

The crash log shows up that P3DHack Free was indeed extracted/installed in the game

crash.txt:

line 19: @mods/P3DHack Free/P3DHack/Tools/zaloop.luac:0

and the .zip file shows up that the mod folder for unlocker is not named P3DHack Free.

image.thumb.png.24423deed11755fa3ec1e1d7be6bdf41.png

Edited by _atom