The return of P3DHack Free version and other positive changes!

P3DHack News.jpg

The return of P3DHack Free version and other positive changes!
Возвращение бесплатной версии P3DHack и другие положительные изменения!

Let's start with most interested and most relevant, with P3DHack Free.
As some of the audience already know, we are planning to bring back P3DHack Free. In a little more than a month, we were able to make, in my opinion, the most optimal solution that will suit everyone. The main changes that I would like to mention in advance:

• Support for paid versions only. The main problems were of the same type and boiled down to the fact that the user did not read or follow the instructions. Perhaps we will find someone for a support vacancy, so we will wait for your vacancy here:
  • The support forum will contain only basic topics, new topics for Free users will not be created.
  • We will try to understand the new system for issuing Free status and make this process more convenient.
  • Let's add pdf files with instructions to the archive to once again convince users to read the instructions.
  • Restriction on private messages, reducing them from 5 to 2. To reduce the number of similar dialogs from the same user.

Начнем с самого интересного и наиболее актуального, с P3DHack Free.
Как уже знают некоторая часть аудитории, мы планируем вернуть P3DHack Free. За чуть больше, чем месяц мы смогли принять, на мой взгляд самое оптимальное решение, которое подойдет всем.
Основные изменения, о которых я бы хотел сказать заранее:

• Поддержка только платных версий. Основные проблемы были однотипны и сводились к тому, что пользователь не читал или не следовал инструкции. Возможно мы найдем кого-то на вакансию поддержки, поэтому будем ждать вашу вакансию здесь: 
  • Форум поддержки будет содержать только основные темы, новые темы для Free пользователей создать будет нельзя.
  • Постараемся разобраться в новой системе выдачи Free статуса и сделать этот процесс более удобным.
  • Добавим pdf файлы с инструкцией в архив, чтобы еще раз убедить пользователей, что нужно прочитать инструкцию. 
  • Ограничение на личные сообщения, уменьшив их с 5 до 2. Чтобы уменьшить количество однотипных диалогов от одного и того же пользователя.

Commerce and payment methods.
Added new payment methods Qiwi and Beeline. More detailed instructions on how to pay with PayPal will also be given in the coming days. The payment methods page will be updated.
Коммерция и способы оплаты.
Добавлены новые способы оплаты Qiwi и Билайн. В ближайшие дни будет также дана более подробная инструкция по оплате через PayPal. Страница со способами оплаты будет обновлена.

Employees and vacancies.
In the near future, we will simplify and improve the recruitment of the team. Let's make the conditions and requirements more specific.
We are planning to open two or three vacancies for Curator/Support and Improvement Manager on the site /In hack.

Сотрудники и вакансии.
В ближайшее время упростим и улучшим набор в команду. Сделаем условия и требования более конкретные.
Планируем отрыть две-три вакансии Куратора/Поддержки и Менеджер по улучшениям на сайте/В чите.

When will Free be back?
Now my personal affairs and problems are largely resolved and I can concentrate on the project, but I'm not sure if I will have time to finish developing Free before September 19-20, in any case Free will return soon, the deadline is September 26.
Когда вернется Free?
Сейчас мои личные дела и проблемы в большей степени решены и можно сконцентрироваться на проекте, но не уверен, успею ли я закончить разработку Free до 19-20 сентября, в любом случае Free вернется в ближайшее время, крайний срок 26 сентября.

Join us on social networks:
Присоединяйтесь к нам в социальных сетях:

Edited by The3DReaL
Final version
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • The3DReaL changed the title to The return of P3DHack Free version and other positive changes!
19 часов назад, The3DReaL сказал:

Дополнил пост

Увидел)  как и писала подруга в вк ( в коментах) все проблемы решаемы) хоть и не сразу) ждём 26 число)

Готов работать в роли поддержки бесплатной версии 12/7 (мне надо спать).

Условия и анкету - обсудим (наглеть не стану).

Буду рад помочь.

Yes! so glad to read about that, hope this time those jerks that made you take your previous decision doesn't bother you again

Congratz and thank you for bringing Free back :D Willing to see it aviable again

Вопрос странный, конечно, а зачем вообще изменили покупку на метод подписок? Особенно на Free версию, за которую платить не надо. Мало того, что усложнили установку, так и каждую неделю нужно обновлять.

3 hours ago, doomer111 said:

Вопрос странный, конечно, а зачем вообще изменили покупку на метод подписок? Особенно на Free версию, за которую платить не надо. Мало того, что усложнили установку, так и каждую неделю нужно обновлять.

This change is to encourage users to switch to the paid versions of the trainer instead of staying indefinitely with the free version of the p3dhack as they started complaining if we removed features.

Now, after all the conflicts with the community we decided to ignore their complains by removing features, the ability to turn off the [P3DHack] in your name and a few more changes.

Edited by _atom
On 9/26/2021 at 1:46 AM, _atom said:

This change is to encourage users to switch to the paid versions of the trainer instead of staying indefinitely with the free version of the p3dhack as they started complaining if we removed features.

By removing most of the core functions that would make your cheat valuable and removing Name Spoofer? Questionable encouragement, considering the prices of non-Free products. I regret updating from v4.03.

I am very happy that you could find a solution to the problems with P3DHackFree.
Today I was finally able to test it, but almost all of the features are locked compared to previous versions.
I understand the reasons, and therefore I am not going to criticize the decision. I am simply sorry for those of us who, like me, used to use the Free version without being a hassle and now cannot afford to pay even the Classic version to enjoy the P3DHack experience as before.
I hope that one day P3DHFree will regain some of the features that are currently blocked.

26.09.2021 в 18:33, prxsxnt_sxmple сказал:

Здравствуйте! Подскажите пожалуйста, когда вернется free версия p3dhack?

Написано же что скоро) ждите

02.10.2021 в 22:31, Sn1per сказал:

Я так и не понял, где Free версия?

Подождать не судьба? именно из за таких как ты её и прикрыли. Которые не могут ждать.

On 10/2/2021 at 10:31 PM, Sn1per said:

Я так и не понял, где Free версия?

On 10/7/2021 at 8:11 AM, sinus said:

Подождать не судьба? именно из за таких как ты её и прикрыли. Которые не могут ждать.