About P3DHack Free, New main page, Referrals and our future plans!

P3DHack News.jpg

About P3DHack Free, New main page, Referrals and our future plans!
A number of major changes, improvements and future plans.
На русском

About P3DHack Free and why it stopped working.
I would prefer to say it bluntly, honestly and openly.
We temporarily disabled it.

Why? What is the reason?
Recently, I lost the desire to work on the project, I began to visit the site less often, became more rude and aggressive, both with users and in real life. I have been accompanying this project for the seventh year already, it's like my child who has already gone to school. Therefore, I am very worried about this project, as for my son.

The only reason for the loss of interest, desire and other problems is customers who use the free version.
Of course, there are many good people that I talk to or who are just willing to spend 10 minutes figuring out how to install and start using.
But I get a lot of messages in PM and a lot of messages in pre-moderation, where people do not read even the first 3 lines of instructions, we improved the instructions, a number of processes, also added a video instruction, but this did not affect the number of messages in any way.
The more popular the project is, the more time is spent on supporting clients, including free clients. Recently, I spend almost all my time supporting those who cannot read the instructions, see popular answers, when I could spend that time developing new features.

Just ignore them and concentrate on development and improvements!
Here we come to the main reasons...

1. This is the attitude of free clients to the project.
    • The user registers on the site, it takes 2-3 minutes, he ignored the instructions and has some problems. For such situations, we made a banner with an incorrect installation, but instead of reading the instructions and watching the video. The user sends a private message through the "Contact us" button, duplicates the topic in the support sector, enters Discord, writes several messages to the support chat, @everyone or @ someone from the staff. And also sends the same message to all employees. And this happens too often. Such a user is sure that he is right and we must immediately respond to him.
      1-min.jpg
  2. Communication style of free users.
    • It's even worse here. Many users lack any kind of communication skills. Nobody greets, no one says hi. Instead of a detailed description of the problem and the steps taken, we usually receive a message: "I need help, this does not work" or just a screenshot of the console, where it is written that the bytecode is incorrect.
  3. Rudeness and complete disrespect.
    • I appreciate constructive criticism and agree to discuss some points to make the product more convenient.
      But I can attach a bunch of similar posts, my team and I spend a lot of time on this project and I don't think we deserve this kind of attitude.

2-min.jpg
  4. Constant condemnation, hatred and eternal discontent and ultimatums.
    • Quite a lot of messages with criticism, dissatisfaction and other things...
    • First of all, about protection. Many people DEMAND to remove the protection and return the installation as before.
      • No, at least for the reason that I began to see too many posts / topics in other forums about people trying to decompile, hack or integrate some files separately. Who cares? Of course, no one, when I give a constructive response to this post, is simply ignored.
        - I DO NOT CAREFULLY, REMOVE PROTECTION!1!1!
    • Why are some of the functions available only with [P3DHack] My Name? I want to use everything at once. Also, remove ads on Steam and Discord when I play. 
      • This is the most common question. First of all, all companies need a free product to attract attention. To my question, how should we promote our product with low income? - just ignoring.  There is the easiest way to get around this limitation and I think many smart people figured out how to do it, but why can't we add ads to the free version?
    • Why is it only for a week and then I need to renew it for another 7 days?
      • Why not? At least for statistics, how many people use our products now. There is almost always availability for renewal.
    • For 8 months of development, nothing new in the free version, no new features
      • The v4 / v5 update brought the most changes.
      • We completely redesigned the menu, added a slider, multi-select, sounds, key support and much more. With a little information about CustomAPI and knowledge of Lua, you can integrate your own menu without conflicts and problems.
        A bunch of different improvements and changes, we made changes to absolutely every file several times.
      • The F9 and F10 menus have changed a lot, it has become several times more convenient. And I was most interested in making these changes in P3DHack Free
    • Summing up the above and analyzing the situation now, it turns out that people come to visit us, but they do whatever they want, in spite of etiquette and basic rules.
  5. You just wanted to make easy money on us!
    • Until recently, I did not want to disable the free version. I consulted with a lot of people for a long time, with the owners of plants, factories, with employees, parents, with the owners of other cheats, but I didn't want to turn off the free version.
      Even when I write this text, I communicate with the team and think about an alternative solution, but I just do not see an alternative.
    • We don't sell configs for $ 20, we don't drive Ford Mustang, Toyota Camry. Not to mention the fact that we do not have a huge fleet of cars arrested, like our Chinese colleagues. I simply cannot buy VR equipment and upgrade my computer to constantly update the P3DHack VR version.  For two months we collected money for an employee for a new office computer. Payday's FPS is not even 50.
    • Saying that I don't give a damn about money would mean that I would lie to you. But this is not the main goal, I am interested in doing this, as well as other employees.
    • I help with the installation for free clients via TeamViewer. Who else of the famous cheats does this? Looking at other projects, as paid customers say about our service, many other cheats do not care even about paying customers who pay $ 100 per week.
  6. People are not interested in any activity.
    • Perhaps I needed to put this in one of the first points, but I’d better give the answer in detail here.
    • Since many do not even read the instructions, it makes no sense to talk about some kind of activity.I myself prefer dialogue than chats and conversations. But lately, there have been no video reviews, wishing to translate into a new language and it is corny to give some advice or saying whay need to change.
    • It doesn't even make sense to talk about creating Lua scripts and the extended API.
  7. I used to respect you, I would say thank you, but now you are shooting yourself in the foot.
    • I can attach a bunch of fresh messages, with complete disrespect to the project, to other users and much more.
    • Not to mention, the most popular searches on search engines are:
      • P3DHack Premium Crack
      • P3DHack Premium Cracked
      • P3DHack Premium Free
      • P3DHack Premium
    • Constant mailing in Discord to Premium users about can they share P3DHack Premium? We split Discord into two sectors just for this reason.
    • The number of blocked users for this reason is higher than people who bought Premium Liftime at the old price.
    • What kind of respect are you talking about?
  8. The last word on this matter.
    • I recently found a post on my personal page which was 5 years ago, when Payday 2 changed lua to lauJit, found a post on the VK group.
    • And the situation has absolutely not changed since that time, free clients do not want to read the instructions corny, they require instant fixes and support, while some English-speaking paid users read information in Russian and say: "Do not hurry, bro, it is just a game."
    • I ran out of patience, I lose any desire to go to the site and respond to customers. I just want to be treated with respect for project, for my employees and myself. 3-min.jpg

Are you planning to return P3DHack Free?
I really want to leave P3DHack Free, I made a number of changes to the repository today, but at least I need to recuperate, revise the distribution model of the free version. I need to take some measures so that this situation does not happen again.
I think you understand the whole current situation with P3DHack Free, so it's time to tell you about other changes.

We have implemented a template for integrating custom pages.
You can make a referral redirect to any custom page and you won't lose your referral.

Custom Pages:
We have made a new beautiful home page to attract new customers and easier navigation for users.
Local fixes in Pricing Plans page

Referrals:
The maximum referral commission is now 30%, which is more than in many network companies.
Added referral commission for Classic.
Added referral commission for renewal.

What are the plans for the updates?
White menu theme
We want to continue developing functionality for bypassing the cheat tag. Add more settings for this.
Implement a new Aimbot that we are almost done.
More features in F8 - Troll Menu

Join us on social networks:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

P3DHack Новости.jpg

О P3DHack Free, новая главная страница, рефералы и наши планы на будущее!
Ряд серьезных изменений, доработок и планов на будущее.

О P3DHack Free и почему он перестал работать.
Я бы предпочел сказать прямо, честно и открыто.
Мы временно отключили его.

Почему? В чем причина?
В последнее время у меня пропало желание работать над проектом, я стал реже посещать сайт, стал грубее и агрессивнее, как с пользователями, так и в реальной жизни. Я уже седьмой год сопровождаю этот проект, это как мой ребенок, который уже пошел в школу. Поэтому я очень переживаю за этот проект, как за сына.

Единственная причина потери интереса и других проблем - это клиенты, использующие бесплатную версию.
Конечно, есть много хороших людей, с которыми я поддерживаю общение или люди, которые просто готовы потратить 10 минут на то, чтобы выяснить, как установить и начать использовать.
Но я получаю слишком много сообщений в личке и много постов в премодерации, где люди не читают даже первые 3 строчки инструкций, мы улучшили инструкции, ряд процессов, также добавили видеоинструкцию, но это никак не повлияло на количество сообщений.
Чем популярнее проект, тем больше времени уходит на поддержку клиентов, в том числе бесплатных. В последнее время я почти все свое время я трачу на тех, кто не может прочитать инструкцию, увидеть популярные ответ на интересующий вопрос, когда это время можно было бы потратить на разработку новых функций.

Просто игнорируйте их и сосредоточьтесь на развитии и улучшении!
Вот мы и подошли к основным причинам...

1. Отношение к проекту бесплатных клиентов.
    • Пользователь регистрируется на сайте, это занимает 2-3 минуты, он проигнорировал инструкции, после чего возникли проблемы. Для таких ситуаций мы сделали баннер с некорректной установкой в главном меню, но вместо того, чтобы прочесть инструкцию и посмотреть видео. Пользователь отправляет личное сообщение через кнопку «Contact Us», дублирует тему в секторе поддержки, входит в Discord, пишет несколько сообщений в чат поддержки, отмечая @everyone или @ кого-то из сотрудников. А также отправляет одно и то же сообщение всем сотрудникам. И это случается слишком часто. Такой пользователь уверен, что он прав, и мы обязательно немедленно ему ответить.
      1-min.jpg
  2. Манера общения бесплатных пользователей.
    • Здесь еще все сложнее. У многих пользователей отсутствуют какие-либо коммуникативные навыки. Никто не здоровается, никто не отправит привет. Вместо подробного описания проблемы и предпринятых шагов мы обычно получаем сообщение: «Мне нужна помощь, это не работает» или просто скриншот консоли, где написано, что байт-код неверен.
  3. Грубость и полное неуважение.
    • Я ценю конструктивную критику и согласен обсудить некоторые моменты, чтобы сделать продукт более удобным.
      Но я могу прикрепить кучу похожих постов, моя команда и я проводим много времени над этим проектом, и я не думаю, что мы заслуживаем такого отношения.
      2-min.jpg
  4. Постоянное осуждение, хейт и вечное недовольство и ультиматумы.
    • Довольно много сообщений с критикой, недовольством и прочим...
    • В первую очередь о защите. Многие ТРЕБУЮТ снять защиту и вернуть установку в прежнем виде.
      • Нет, хотя бы по той причине, что я начал видеть слишком много сообщений и тем на других форумах о людях, пытающихся декомпилировать, взломать или интегрировать некоторые файлы по отдельности. Кого это волнует? Конечно, никого, когда я даю конструктивный ответ на эти сообщения, в ответ - просто игнор.
        - МНЕ НАПЛЕВАТЬ, УДАЛЯЙ ЗАЩИТУ!1!1!
    • Почему некоторые функции доступны только с [P3DHack] в моем имени? Хочу использовать все сразу. Также удалите рекламу в Steam и Discord, когда я играю.
      • Это самый частый вопрос. Во-первых, всем компаниям нужен бесплатный продукт для привлечения внимания. На мой вопрос, как мы должны продвигать наш продукт с низким доходом? - просто игнорируется.  Есть самый простой способ обойти это ограничение, и я думаю, многие умные люди догадались, как это сделать, но почему мы не можем добавить рекламу в бесплатную версию?
    • Почему только на неделю, а потом мне нужно продлить еще на 7 дней?
      • Почему бы нет? По крайней мере, для статистики, сколько людей сейчас пользуются нашими продуктами. Почти всегда есть доступность для продления.
    • За 8 месяцев разработки в бесплатной версии ничего нового, никаких новых функций
      • Обновление v4/v5 принесло больше всего изменений.
      • Мы полностью переработали меню, добавили слайдер, множественный выбор, звуки, поддержку клавиш и многое другое. Имея небольшую информацию о CustomAPI и знания Lua, вы можете интегрировать собственное меню без конфликтов и проблем. Куча различных улучшений и изменений, мы вносили изменения абсолютно в каждый файл по несколько раз.
      • Меню F9 и F10 сильно изменилось, стало в разы удобнее. И я больше всего был заинтересован в интеграции этих изменений в P3DHack Free.
    • Подводя итог вышесказанному и анализируя ситуацию, получается, что люди приходят к нам в гости, но делают все, что хотят, вопреки этикету и элементарным правилам.
  5. Вы просто хотите заработать легких денег на нас!
    • До недавнего времени я совершенно не хотел отключать бесплатную версию. Я долго советовался со многими людьми, с владельцами заводов, фабрик, с сотрудниками, родителями, с владельцами других чит проектов, но до последнего не хотел отключать бесплатную версию.
      Даже когда я пишу этот текст, я общаюсь с командой и думаю об альтернативном решении, но просто не вижу альтернативы.
    • Мы не продаем конфиги по 20 долларов, не ездим на Ford Mustang или Toyota Camry. Не говоря уже о том, что у нас нет огромного парка арестованных машин, как у наших китайских коллег. Я банально не могу купить оборудование VR и обновить свой компьютер, чтобы постоянно обновлять версию P3DHack VR. Два месяца мы собирали деньги для сотрудника на новый офисный компьютер. И в Payday FPS меньше 50 на нем.
    • Сказать, что мне наплевать на деньги, будет означать, что я солгу вам. Но это не главная цель, мне интересно этим заниматься, как и другим сотрудникам.
    • Помогаю с установкой бесплатным клиентам через TeamViewer. Кто еще из известных читов делает это? Глядя на другие проекты, и слушая то, как говорят о нашем сервисе платные клиенты, многие другие читы не заботятся даже о платежеспособных клиентах, которые платят 100 долларов в неделю за их продукт.
  6. Не интересует никакая деятельность.
    • Возможно, мне нужно было поставить это в один из первых пунктов, но я лучше дам ответ здесь подробно.
    • Поскольку многие даже не читают инструкции, нет смысла рассказывать о какой-то активности. Сам я предпочитаю диалоги, чем чаты и коллективные беседы. Но в последнее время не было никаких видеообзоров, желающих перевести на новый язык и давать какой-то совет или пожелание о том, что стоило бы поменять на проекте.
    • Нет смысла даже говорить о создании Lua-скриптов с использованием нашего расширенного API.
  7. Раньше я уважал этот проект, готов был сказал спасибо, а теперь ты стреляешь себе в ногу.
    • Могу прикрепить кучу свежих сообщений, с полном неуважении к проекту, другим пользователям и многое другое.
    • Не говоря уже о том, что самые популярные запросы в поисковых системах:
      • P3DHack Premium Crack
      • P3DHack Premium Cracked
      • P3DHack Premium Free
      • P3DHack Premium слив
    • Постоянная рассылка в Discord премиум-пользователям о том, могут ли они поделиться P3DHack Premium? Именно по этой причине мы разделили Discord на два сектора.
    • Количество заблокированных пользователей по этой причине больше, чем людей, купивших Premium Liftime по старой цене.
    • О каком уважении может идти речь?
  8. Последнее слово по этому поводу.
    • Недавно я нашел пост на своей личной странице, который был 5 лет назад, когда в Payday 2 сменил язык с lua на lauJit, нашел пост в группе ВКонтакте.
    • И ситуация с тех пор абсолютно не изменилась, бесплатные клиенты банально не хотят читать инструкции, требуют мгновенных исправлений и поддержки, в то время, как некоторые англоязычные платные пользователи читали информацию на русском и говорят: «Не торопись, бро, это просто игра».
    • Мое терпение закончилось, пропало желание заходить на сайт и отвечать клиентам. Я просто хочу, чтобы к проекту, сотрудникам и ко мне относились с уважением.
      3-min.jpg

Планируете вернуть P3DHack Free?
Очень хочу оставить P3DHack Free, я сегодня внес ряд изменений в репозиторий, но мне как минимум нужно восстановится от всего этого, пересмотреть модель распространения бесплатной версии. Необходимо принять какие-то меры, чтобы такая ситуация не повторилась снова.
Думаю, вы понимаете всю текущую ситуацию с P3DHack Free, так что пора рассказать вам о других изменениях.

Сайт:
Мы реализовали шаблон для интеграции кастомных страниц.
Вы можете сделать перенаправление реферала на любую настраиваемую страницу, и вы не потеряете его.

Кастомные страницы:
Мы сделали новую красивую домашнюю страницу, чтобы привлечь новых клиентов и упростить навигацию для пользователей.
Небольшие исправления на странице Тарифные планы

Рефералы:
Максимальная реферальная комиссия сейчас составляет 30%, что больше, чем во многих сетевых компаниях.
Добавлена реферальная комиссия для Classic.
Добавлена реферальная комиссия за продление.

Какие планы по обновлениям?
Белая тема меню
Мы хотим продолжить разработку функционала для обхода чит-тега и добавить для этого дополнительные настройки.
Внедрить новый Aimbot, над которым мы почти закончили.
Больше дополнительных функции в F8 - Тролль меню

Присоединяйтесь к нам в социальных сетях:

P3DHack News.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Давно надо было это сделать, а сейчас разрабы, на пайдей практически забили и чит следовательно тоже упадёт в популярности, только себе нервы потрепали. В дискорде рандомом вообще зря даёт команды выделения. Они гости! и это бесплатная версия. Если бы я был на твоём месте, я бы вообще, отвечал только на багфиксы. инструкция по установке есть, чит есть, всё работает, каждый раз пишут что обновили... то, что у них не работает или они не так делают это их проблемы! А ты близко принимаешь к сердцу. Надеюсь, что у тебя и вашей команды всё сложиться и вы расширитесь до других проектов. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

Well, I hope you have at least learned the lesson with that, don't get me wrong but, this: 

I help with the installation for free clients via TeamViewer. 

Support for free clients? Huge mistake... Writing tutorials or guides is OK but giving such level of support to free clients ends up killing you, as it did.

Sad to see the free version get wrecked, anyway, hope you get better, take a break if you have to.

• Like 2

The instructions were honestly really good and covered everything, I never needed to contact anyone with problems.
Hopefully retards will learn that the guy who makes this is human too.
I had alot of fun with this so... Hope it returns sometime
Thank you for the fun I had boosting people 🙏

Well even if the free version doesn't return if I ever become not so broke I'll be back had fun playing using this with friends and what not, so yeah, not really much i have too say except hopefully people can understand and respect your decision!

Конечно, грустно знать, что бесплатная версия улетает. вот так,, но думаю, если все пришло к этому так поздно, я крайне удивлен. Судя по своему опыту как я думаю, большинство просто брало и пользовалось бесплатную версию и не бузели как некоторые,. но любая работа должна оплачиваться. да, конечно, некоторых отпугнет ценник. насколько бы дешево не было бы думаю писать что то или то является ошибкой. смысла нет. все сами поняли, скорее всего и осознали как лучше. постараюсь набрать денег и купить версию. спасибо, что поделились ситуацией

• Like 2

Да, действительно грустно. Я пользуюсь фри версией всего пару дней, и я слишком сильно полюбил чит меню, чтобы отказыватся. Буду думать о покупке премиум версии. Желаю вам всего наилучшего, буду и дальше следить за вами

Edited by cybuni
  • Like 1

Yep as everyone said it's okay and you should take a break, all the power to you.

However: realize that you do not owe any effort to anyone. You made this software, provided it for free, you shouldn't feel bad that literal sheep who can't read OR want everything handed to them on a plate are talking shit about you. Ignore them and don't ever feel responsibility for 'em, it will not be appreciated and as soon as they get what they want, they leave without even a thank you. I have experience in that.

Hopefully free version can return soon.

Terribly sad to read this, as i was in love with this project.

I will never understand those idiots who NEVER read a thing. I mean, it takes a couple of minutes to do things right but nooo, its better pretending i know how things works and when it fails i go asking for help and wait for days to get a response and annoy moderators with shitty questions... duh

As Free user, i suggest you to ignore those who ask for help and clearly do not read a thing (obviously bugs exists and must be detected and solved, but real bugs no "I CaNnOt MaKe It WoRk WhY dO yOu Do ThIs So BaD" and so). Simply block MDs and set a rule/guide on forums "How to report bugs", and those post who doesnt adjust to this, autodeleted.

Hope you regain the desire so Free can comes up again soon

Cheers

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Mekahuargen said:

Terribly sad to read this, as i was in love with this project.

I will never understand those idiots who NEVER read a thing. I mean, it takes a couple of minutes to do things right but nooo, its better pretending i know how things works and when it fails i go asking for help and wait for days to get a response and annoy moderators with shitty questions... duh

As Free user, i suggest you to ignore those who ask for help and clearly do not read a thing (obviously bugs exists and must be detected and solved, but real bugs no "I CaNnOt MaKe It WoRk WhY dO yOu Do ThIs So BaD" and so). Simply block MDs and set a rule/guide on forums "How to report bugs", and those post who doesnt adjust to this, autodeleted.

Hope you regain the desire so Free can comes up again soon

Cheers

The problem was not the idiots who can't read instructions, but instead the big amount of them. We don't mind replying to the same question over and over, but in huge scales, turned to be a pain.

what forced us to take this extreme measure (the complete removal of the free variant of the product) was the users who came to our site, claiming for a premium quality product served for free, they started complaining about the cuts in the free edition plus the 7 day trial restriction and even disrespecting us.

We (mostly 3DReal as I just joined the team last year) have been working hard for ages on this project, improving it and trying to keep it functional along the game updates.

P3DHack Free will definitely return, although it may not be soon as we are trying to get more people to buy our products and cover the money 3DReal has spent on the project for the last past few months.

Edited by Uziel2021
  • Thanks 3

Hello. I completely understand the situation and I respect your choice. Though, you condemn for free people who are respectful towards you for a bunch of disrespectful persons.... Is it fair? Is it worth? I don't think so...

You did a great job so far but now giving up? Why not... Giving help through Teamviewer tells me that you are too kind. You'd better be more careful from now on and focus on one thing, your baby. If people are enough stupid to not read the instructions and spamming you, you just have a beautiful button called: BAN.

That's all to say.

Edited by Miss_Jay
18 hours ago, Miss_Jay said:

Though, you condemn for free people who are respectful towards you for a bunch of disrespectful persons.... Is it fair? Is it worth? I don't think so...

Let's not go that way, It's a free product, if they want to remove it that's their decision, It's a great hack that works, it's constantly updated, you also need to take into account that currently It's pretty much the only hack that has everything bundled in, even UT that is available to anyone lacks a lot of stuff that P3D has, also the free version of P3D offers some crazy features that a lot of teams would simply paywall.

They could have gone the other way around and just let it be as a paid product from the beginning, but they didn't, they gave it for free. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Я заметил больше недовольства от зарубежных игроков чем от  СНГ и моё предложение это ценовое разделение на страны. Сейчас цена чита для Европы крайне мала в то время как для нас это оптимальный вариант(имхо). Можно сделать англ версию чуть дороже что позволит заработать и в тоже время это не ударит по популярности проекта. У данного чита нету аналогов и он сейчас мне кажется единственный работает и это бесценно.

P.s автору сил и терпения а так же творческих успехов ❤️

эх все таки обидно то что закрыли я уже собирался скачивать 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

just saw this thread and my god here we go again... internet babies who think developers are their dad and asking this asking that without any kind of gratitude.
idk why those kind of people are still exist anyway. all THEY needa do is learn to read (which is hard by today's netizen standard), learn to respect (also hard these day for em) and maybe learn that not everything is centralize around em. 

so sorry to hear what happened and i hope the best for you man!
thanks for everything you did!

Посмотрел я цены на премиум подписку, что ж купить игру дешевле чем недельная подписка, странно. Да и Подписка работает не игровое время а реальное. Что значит, не получилось у тебя поиграть твои проблемы. Так что будем ждать новых читов. А Этот к сожалению вскорее и сам закроется, так как людей что покупают Игру все меньше а азначит и тех кто будет пользоватся читом тоже будет все меньше.

On 9/13/2021 at 10:09 PM, FirepalladinKill said:

Посмотрел я цены на премиум подписку, что ж купить игру дешевле чем недельная подписка, странно. Да и Подписка работает не игровое время а реальное. Что значит, не получилось у тебя поиграть твои проблемы. Так что будем ждать новых читов. А Этот к сожалению вскорее и сам закроется, так как людей что покупают Игру все меньше а азначит и тех кто будет пользоватся читом тоже будет все меньше.

?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.m-pt5yFkfEjwVDwhBBJrqgHaHF%26pid%3DApi&f=1

On 8/13/2021 at 11:39 AM, ZarkBit said:

Let's not go that way, It's a free product, if they want to remove it that's their decision, It's a great hack that works, it's constantly updated, you also need to take into account that currently It's pretty much the only hack that has everything bundled in, even UT that is available to anyone lacks a lot of stuff that P3D has, also the free version of P3D offers some crazy features that a lot of teams would simply paywall.

They could have gone the other way around and just let it be as a paid product from the beginning, but they didn't, they gave it for free. 

You even didn't read all my words... That's so sad to see this!

Edited by Miss_Jay