About This File
First of all, be sure to install the 2017 Visual C ++ Runtime otherwise the game will crash on startup.
Download and install
- Delete mods folder and IPHLPAPI.dll
- Download and unzip archive
- Copy WSOCK32.dll and mods in the PAYDAY 2 Game Directory, removing old mods folder and IPHLPAPI.dll
- Run Payday 2 and go to P3DHack Menu - P3DHack Config for changing the language or enabling DLC,Skin Unlocker or Armor unlocker and other
- In main menu, press F11 to learn all buttons and get answers to the primary questions.
What is the difference between Super P3DHack Premium and P3DHack Premium?
- All new updates are released first in Super P3DHack Premium
- Powered by SuperBLT
- VR support
- Improved auto update
Pay attention on the fact that you need delete your mods folder and IPHLPAPI.dll before installation!
Only Premium members can download it!
P3DHack work only at licensed version of Payday 2 and operation system Win 7 and above. For legal and technical reasons, the software is proprietary by default.
What's New in Version 74 See changelog
Added Crime Spree boost
New AimBot, now it is possible to change settings
Now Main Function does not depend on Auto Cheats
Fast mask more faster
Removed all Grenade buffs
Fix in isPremium
Added function open_link()
High Jump now here
Added Auto High Jump
No more Russian text
Local fix in localization
Added Freeze player / Unfreeze player
Optimization, found and fixed a critical flaw with a change of localization
Removed text about High Jump
Removed Custom API Button, since settings cannot be saved if the call comes from this menu.
Added more features and useful information.
Some functions are combined in Premium Menu for more convenient settings.
Removed unused settings
Removed loading grenade menus
High Jump now in F1
Now you can change the settings, both aimbot and auto-shooting
Removed stupid tips that do not carry any meaning.
Rave hostage/ Scam Detection Level/ Loot Card Spoofer now in Premium Menu
Fixed notes in blt console
Removed 264 lines in each language due to localization changes.